Bilocate: New logo by Christophe Szpajdel (Emperor, Enthroned, Old Man's Child).

darkmetal200

New Metal Member
Apr 24, 2008
Bilocate Reveals their new Logo which has been created by Christophe Szpajdel Known as "The Lord of Logos", best recognized by his great work for bands such as (Emperor, Enthroned, Moonspell, Old man's child, Borknagar & many others).

Bilocate would like to give their gratitude to Christphe for his outstanding work & efforts in creating Bilocate's new great logo.

Ramzi Essayed (Vocalist) commented: "it was a challenge for the band to have our vision & music translated into a single identity in front of the music world but working with such a talented, creative & amazing artist like Christphe made it happen, A true lord of logos indeed. A humble artist which I never dealt with such before...special thanks from me & Bilocate members to Christophe".

Christophe
commented on Bilocate:

"This is one of the most original band I came across, providing me an enriching
experience in my entire career as I am currently working on their logo.
You can see three Bilocate logos on my gallery now. Amazing mixture of dark oriental metal with hints of death and black metal elegantly melt into each other....
What a shame this band was so underrated....this band is a gem and so nice people I would work for indefinitely."

Bilocate's new logo can be viewed here: http://www.bilocate.net/images/BILOCATENewLogo.jpg

further news will be released soon
More info:
www.bilocate.net
www.myspace.com/bilocate
www.myspace.com/christopheszpajdel

--------------

Source: Bilocate Official website