Biomechanical Guests on Bruce Dickinson's Friday Rock Show 25th January! (added Pic)

Existenz

Nov 12, 2004
UK
BIOMECHANICAL will be IRON MAIDEN frontman Bruce Dickinson's guests on Friday, 25th January (Changed from the 1st & 8th)during Bruce's weekly BBC 6 Music radio show, "The Bruce Dickinson Friday Rock Show".

Listen to the program live via the Internet between 10:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m. U.K. time at http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/shows/bruce_dickinson/:headbang:

Here's a pic
:headbang:

l_aadab540fe47ccb72ad57ed5268cd66d.jpg

Chris Van Hayden - Bruce Dickinson - John K

THE UNSEEN ! THE UNSEEN ! THE UNSEEN ! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ! I am drunk ! :)

EDIT OF BLEAK DESTRUCTION AND UNFORESEEABLE DOOM OF DEATH :
Slev : How did the recording go ? I recorded the show from the real player thingie and will edit and upload the interview bits tomorrow on my web space... \m/>.<\m/ !

Well, you beat me to it. I have a crystal-clear MP2 of the whole show recorded live while I was out, and the means to edit it should I so choose.

But I'll not bother as I've been beaten to it.

Well, you beat me to it. I have a crystal-clear MP2 of the whole show recorded live while I was out, and the means to edit it should I so choose.

But I'll not bother as I've been beaten to it.

Hey Slev I would love to have a copy and I'm sure John would if it's not to much work! It's not everyday you get interviewed by a legend:kickass: