Bloodbath Logo BEANIE available.

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
[SIZE=-1]Item[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]: Bloodbath Logo Beanie
Description: The perfect sick accessory as the months grow colder -- a Bloodbath Logo Beanie cap! These are black and have the Bloodbath logo embroidered in red. These beanies are one of a kind and you won't find them anywhere else. Of course, they are printed in a limited edition, so grab one before they run out! Every order gets a FREE Bloodbath sticker.

beanie.gif

These are limited and turned out very cool.. grab one while we have some..

http://www.bloodbath.biz/merch.html

[/SIZE]

AlexGuinness said:
Woah!

That is expensive...

If you go to any show and want to buy an embroidered beanie, they are usually more expensive than this.

Embroidery costs a lot of $, especially this logo (look at the logo, then imagine that with tens of thousands of stitches!). They ended up costing even more than high color shirts for us..

affinityband said:
Ink costs way more than the embroidery. Its done on machine and thread is way less to make so they should be charging you more. Robbing bastards....Although it is more time consuming to produce embroided clothes.

instead of givin u a serious answer, i first reserve the right to assume yer joking, right?

just in case u arent.... its not releveant "how its done" and "how much time it takes", since embroidery is - facts on the table - way more costly and exclusive than ink screen prints, period (unless, u run yer own print company willing to do blood merch? that's what u were implying? no?)

and btw, what more merch would u guys wanna see?
the limited runs is a FAN thing, so you have a say.

I actually wasnt joking. As i do textiles(im a guy yes...im still manly...:() I assumed that thread was way cheaper than inks was. But seeing as it is you Mr. Blakkheim i will take your word for it as i dont put out band merchandise.

Blakkheim, I think most people would agree that a Logo POSTER would be awesome, I'd love a huge one though like your fuckin banner from Wacken! I'd pay a lot of money for one of those..

A large (er, standard size) poster or poster flag would be great, and it'd be great to see some logo patches. Don't know what else there could be left to do after that though... maybe Bloodbath speedos? Behold:

Bloodbathspeedo.jpg
:kickass:

I have too much time on my hands :erk:

I´m too poor now to afford one those beanies...I prefer to spare money for concerts or cds (and the dentist), even if they look very nice and I´m always glad to support a band by buying merch...but again...I ´d like to prove something before I buy via internet..esp. clothes and accessories...so I´m not convinced by those beanies...
I thought at first they were really expensive too, but actually a simple beanie by a stylist such as D&G, Versace, etc. costs from 20euros till 40 or even more....so I don´t know about the quality of the wool of those, but considered that the logo is also embroidered..yes the price is fair (if you also think that this supports the band, but now Bloodbath members are richer than me...so it´s me who needs to be supported now, he he).