Bloodstock On The Road Tour at Whiplash!!!!

sal666

After Forever Nutter
Sep 26, 2003
Liverpool
get.to
Is anyone here going???? November 8th.... Biomechanical, Infobia, and Fourwaykill.... Won't be your average gig.... Not with the bar closing at 2, and the metal Hard and heavy until closing!!

If anyone is gonna go and would like directions... just holler...or PM... which will be more effective :Smug:

Don't forget, check out the Whiplash website for past playlist to see just what a treat is in store for you all!!!!!!!!!!!!

And of course, if you are planning on coming on down, come and say hi!! I'll be the girl DJing!!! :)

See y'all there..... its NOT to be missed!!

Sal x

sal666 said:
Is anyone here going???? November 8th.... Biomechanical, Infobia, and Fourwaykill.... Won't be your average gig.... Not with the bar closing at 2, and the metal Hard and heavy until closing!!

If anyone is gonna go and would like directions... just holler...or PM... which will be more effective :Smug:

Don't forget, check out the Whiplash website for past playlist to see just what a treat is in store for you all!!!!!!!!!!!!

And of course, if you are planning on coming on down, come and say hi!! I'll be the girl DJing!!! :)

See y'all there..... its NOT to be missed!!

Sal x

All being well We'll be there!!

Just a reminder that Whiplash in Liverpool is the last port of call for The Bloostock On The Road Tour!!!!!!

Also, due to a prior engagement the fantastic Fourwaykill have had to pull out of this date :(

Fear not............. the new line up will be.....

Infobia

Cruel Humanity

Biomechanical

:OMG:

Plus yours truly WILL be playing some of the best Thrash around!!! I'd say a Fiver is a BARGAIN!!!!!

See y'all there

Sal x

P.s. I'd be early if I were you..... its gonna be busy.. Doors open at 8!!!

Just a quick reminder......IT'S THIS SATURDAY :hotjump: :hotjump:

Hahahaha.... I keep going from full of excitement and anticipation to pure panic in case anything goes wrong!! It'll be fine.... should be good fun!!!!!

I'm looking forward to it sooo much, and i just hope that Liverpool meets the expectations of all the bands..... I don't want them to play to 20 people.... not that that'll happen!!!!

It's gonna be fun fun fun fun fun!!! :cool:

See y'all there, and if not.... keep your fingers crossed for me :)

Slev said:
No money, no car, no lift, no fun :(

Sal, have fun on my behalf.
Oh, and poke John in the ribs for me ;)

Never mind!!!! There'll be other opportunities!!

And as for the rib tickling........ i'll do it with pleasure :)

It is getting closer now....... I can do no more..... its today!!!!!!!!!!

Yayyyyyyyyyyy :p :)

Last nite ROCKED!!!!!!!!!

A few problems had me panicking when firstly Cruel Humanity cancelled with a few hours to go (Damnit!!!) Hope your voice comes back soon Mate..... I, more than anyone know how u feel... Maybe next time :cool:

Got to the venue at 5 to find that 2 of the Biomech guys had already been and dropped their stuff off.... Which was a releif to know that my directions worked :cool: I panick rather a lot, and after CH cancelled, i thought the night was Doomed..... Dooomed!!!

That DIDN'T happen!! Soundcheck happened, and i started not to panic a little.... after all I had 2 bands didn't i!! AND they sounded GREAT! :tickled:

Doors opened at 8 and people started to arrive (Bonus..... one less thing for me to worry about!) and the music started.... I will post my set list at the bottom of this post for anyone who is interested!!

Infobia came on at 9.45 and i can simply say..... they wowed Liverpool!!!! The sound was amazing, and their performance was fantastic to watch!! During the band I did my usual walking round asking what people thought and the general consensus was awesome!!! They did a 45 minute set and was thoroughly enjoyed by all!!!

Biomechanical's set was great..... at my request they didn't open with Do you know Me (my fave song, and i wanted to make sure the sound was perfect for that song), so they played Hunted and No shadows first and then dedicated Do you Know me to me (awwww bless!!).... The rest of the set was the same as London..... including Mouth For War as an encore!!!! Truly amazing!! An hours set that WAS too damn short..... it felt like a 40 min set..... but fantastic!!

After Biomechanical, it was my turn.... the final 2 hours.... excellent!! I was a little dissapointed with the turnout, BUT the people who were there made enough noise....!!!

Everyone went home happy, pissed and knackered....... Thanks guys.... you made me a very happy woman..... Will be updating the web site today, and there will be photos of the night!!!!

:)

OOps...... my set list.....

Whiplash 8th November

1. After Forever – Mea Culpa
2. At The Gates – Blinded By Fear
3. Children Of Bodom – Needled 24/7
4. Hypocrisy – Turn The Page
5. Non Exist – A Halo Askew
6. Dark Tranquillity – Hours Passed In Exile
7. Iced Earth – Last December
8. Withering Surface – Separation
9. Carcass – No Love Lost
10. Covenant – Bringer Of The Sixth Sun
11. Napalm Death – Suffer The Children
12. Obituary – Slowly We Rot
13. The Crown – Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
14. Cruel Humanity – Creatures Of Fear
15. Dimmu Borgir – Progenies Of The Great Apocalypse
16. Entombed – Wolverine Blues
17. Sepultura – Inner Self
18. Slayer – War Ensemble
19. Fear Factory – Demanufacture
20. Arch Enemy – Enemy Within
21. My Dying Bride – The Cry Of Mankind
22. In Flames – Behind Space
23. Die Apocalyptichen Reiter - Warum?
24. Pantera – Regular People

Band – Infobia

25. Opeth – The Moor
26. Malevolent Creation – Joe Black
27. Amon Amarth - Metalwrath
28. Vader – Xeper
29. Carcass – Corporal Jigsore Quandary

Band – Biomechanical

30. After Forever – Monolith Of Doubt
31. Dragonforce – Valley Of The Damned
32. Dream Evil – Chasing The Dragon
33. Einherjer – Venomtongue
34. Balance Of Power – Heathen Machine
35. Primal Fear – Nuclear Fire
36. Masterplan – Enlighten Me
37. Nevermore – Narcosynthesis
38. Metallica – Whiplash
39. Testament – Electric Crown
40. Sepultura – Territory
41. Iced Earth – Hallowed Be Thy Name
42. Slayer – South Of Heaven
43. Arch Enemy – Ravenous
44. At The Gates – Slaughter Of The Soul
45. Kreator – Pleasure To Kill
46. Macabre – Jeffrey And The Chocolate Factory
47. Dimmu Borgir – Burn In Hell
48. Meshuggah – The Mouth Licking What You’ve Bled
49. Machine Head – Old
50. Judas Priest – Pain Killer
51. Macabre – In The Army Now
52. Metallica – Master Of Puppets
53. In Flames – Episode 666
54. After Forever – Beyond Me

You did it Sal ! You pulled it off ! A great night to finish this round of Bloodstock on the road.

Arrived home at 3.20 am, tired and emotional, but v. happy!! Well Done and thanks to Vince for putting three excellent bands together for the tour.

Can't wait now for the next one!!

Thanks.... was a fantastic night.... glad you enjoyed it!!!!!!!

Web site has now had a gallery update..... New Biomechanical and Infobia pics there... (at the bottom!!) Enjoy!!

Keep it Metal :)