I got me some peircings,
normal ears once each
regular tongue
Webbing of my tongue
snake bite (lip done each side once)
and nipple

all fairly standard crap but i like em, :kickass:

im working on my first tat hopefuly will be started by xmas

Only have three tattoos, one of which I actually have a picture for. And had Graham not had it the Hot Rod Tattoo page, I wouldn't have it either. Hah. The two I don't have pictures for, a modified version of Solefald's Black for Death cover art and an orc head impaled on a pike. In hindsight, the orc looks more like a zombified samurai. Either way, I dig it.

Third tattoo.

Not really into tattoos, piercings I got snake bites and an eyebrow, Would like more, but I have betetr thing sot spend money on right now. wouldn't mind ear piercings and more eyebrow.

l_24f50fe87f4149959ba411341b25d898.jpg

As of right now, all I have is my lip pierced and that is about it. I plan on getting another lip piercing, a tattoo this Summer and a few after. I used to have gauges, but I had to take those out for my cousin's wedding (even though she didn't care, my mother was the one who cared) and it sucked. I was at a half inch. Now, all I have to show is slits in my ears. I want to reguage them out because I always thought I looked better with them, but whatever. And I was thinking about getting my septum pierced. So many choices.

Love Tattoos, Not fond of piercings though. I'm 16, I have A Tattoo on each ankle (One is an Ozzy Logo) And plan on more, i get use to the smirks & Remarks for having Tattoo's at my age ( & For being a ''Teen Girl'', What is you're take on stuff like that ?

Both my lobes are 1/2" thats all at the moment. I want my septum punched next and once that's healed my conch.

I want tattoos but i'm not sure what.

Less is more.

I have one nostril pierced, and ears.

I used to have my eyebrow pierced (barbell) but it looked childish and since I have really small facial features it was a bit much.

Yes. Eyebrow rings can look right skanky on girls IMO. If the girl is otherwise pretty I dont mind facial peircings so much (like lip rings), provided there arent too many of them. But still....

i don't think eyebrow rings look good on anyone...

personally, i've got my lip pierced and 2 tattoos.

got a ironmaiden eddie on my arm! looks great!
however i have changed i recent years and find tattoos and piercing a symbol of trash people so never shows it to anyone! i do not want to look like scum.

Love Tattoos, Not fond of piercings though. I'm 16, I have A Tattoo on each ankle (One is an Ozzy Logo) And plan on more, i get use to the smirks & Remarks for having Tattoo's at my age ( & For being a ''Teen Girl'', What is you're take on stuff like that ?

rethink! i made my tattoos when i was 18 and thought i was THE shit! yeah they looked cool and awesome but in all honesty, once you get past 25 it just looks pathetic to walse around with that kind of stuff. i now always hide them and thinks of removing them. i know i am being silly by thinking this way but whenever i see someone walking around with armless shirts with a bunch of tattoos i automaticly think he/she is an immature idiot just begging to get some attention and i am not alone in this thinking. it DOES get harder to get a job for example, just dont do it½!

Never did body mod or piercings. Sober. But I can tell you this: piercing your nipple with a badge doesn't hurt when you put it in (drunk) but it certainly hurts when someone else rips it out (when you're sober)!!! Oh, and your nipple gets kind of a strange colour when the infection sets in!

No tattoos, not sure if I'd get something or not.

Piercings: Helix and Industrial.

I want a Conch piercing on my left ear still.
I hate facial piercings. Some girls can pull them off, others look horrible. In my opinion I think it all depends on the persons face, style, and where they get the piercing.

Tattos ftw. I used to have my lip and ears pierced, but I took out the lip rings so I could get a job haha. I keep all my tattoos so that I can cover them up with a t-shirt though so there is no risk of job loss or looking sily when I'm old. Some people like 'em some people don't, but I like them so I get them, haha.