Borealis to Support Saxon in Upcoming North American Tour

Wish this was coming to Dallas/Ft. Worth, but there is an open slot between the Houston and Chicago dates... So I'll hold out hope that one could be added or that a second leg will be added.

Very nice. I'll be hitting the Sacramento date no doubt now! :kickass:

I was just discussing with my brother the other day whether or not to go see Saxon (as it's only about a half hour drive), as neither of us like their music much. We were considering it though just to "support the scene" as nobody of interest ever hits Sacramento.

Borealis will get me there for sure. Intromental is pumping up the scene lately it seems. Hopefully people get out and support the shows so the trend continues.

I hope the light trusses will hold with the sound that Saxon brings live. I can't wait to see Borealis. In St. Charles just outside of Chicago. This could be the ultimate show this year as Saxon never fails to make all happy. I hope to meet both bands.

Just as an FYI to everyone - There has been a VENUE CHANGE for the Toronto show. It will now take place at The Phoenix.

There's also been a cancellation: Sacramento show is out due to the venue/promoter NOT complying with some of the requests management has made. There might be a replacement gig added and/or a change in the itinerary for one of the shows around. Stay tuned.

The avalons website says it's 9/30, which is right?

http://www.avalonsantaclara.com/#!upcoming-events

We have moved the show originally scheduled for Thursday, September 29th in Santa Rosa at The Last Day Saloon to Saturday, October 1, 2011. Santa Clara is on 09/30. My apologies, but it's fixed.

borealissaxon.jpg

My plans just changed for October 8th!!! This may be my only chance to see Saxon Live!

I finally got Fall From Grace on iTunes and am currently e-fapping to it with utmost fury. Sounds like Raunchy or The Duskfall if Dio was the singer. Totes my jam.

I'll be seeing Saxon live in 3 weeks, for only the 2nd time of my life, but also the 2nd time in 19 months...
I can't wait.

This is a setlist from the Bristol, UK show in April. If we get something like this on that North American tour, I'll be happy, even though I'd like to get stuff from Unleash The Beast, Killing Ground and Metalhead too.

Bristol, UK , April 2010:

Hammer of the Gods
Heavy Metal Thunder
Back in 79
Never Surrender
Demon Sweeney Todd
The Eagle Has Landed
Man and Machine
Play It Loud
Denim and Leather
Strong Arm of the Law
Princess of the Night