If you want one drop me a mail and if the interest is big enough we press
another edition

Thanks for buying. I will ship the boxes next week :headbang:

Yes folks. All the boxes is sold.
Of course all who have ordered and sent money will get their box
If you want one drop me a mail and if the interest is big enough we press
another edition

Thanks for buying. I will ship the boxes next week :headbang:

Aaaaah! I was so much looking forward to this boxset since you mentioned it the first time. Now I wasn't visiting this forum for two weeks, because I was on vacations, and now it is already sold out?!?!?!? :cry:

This can't be possible, I must have it... Can't you do a "cheap" version for all losers, who didn't get the box version? I mean, I don't care to have the box or inlay, or whatever, just give me the bare CDs with the demos, I'll pay the same price... Please... :cry:

Aaaaah! I was so much looking forward to this boxset since you mentioned it the first time. Now I wasn't visiting this forum for two weeks, because I was on vacations, and now it is already sold out?!?!?!? :cry:

This can't be possible, I must have it... Can't you do a "cheap" version for all losers, who didn't get the box version? I mean, I don't care to have the box or inlay, or whatever, just give me the bare CDs with the demos, I'll pay the same price... Please... :cry:

Bad for you : \ . Let's hope that there are a lot of people who would like to buy this (but couldn't get it) so Dag & Nightingale will press another edition.

:

My thoughts exactly. I can't believe this, this is not happening :(:erk::cry: I waited so much for this box. I just can't believe this...

Now my only hope is to write to Dag and ask if he'll make a second pressing. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I still can't believe this...:eek: