Brainstorm in Hamburg 20.04.05

Zini

New Metal Member
Sep 1, 2002
Germany
Visit site
Here we go!
I think I was the first of you freaks to see the band on the tour.
Yesterday they did their second gig in Hamburg.
I did a few pics: http://de.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/blazemaidende/album?.dir=/4c35
just to make you smile a bit and to shorten the time until you can see the band on their tour.

I entered the concert hall with some friends and dear Andy welcomed us with a nice shake hands :Spin: We talked a bit and he told us that the tour-start in Kopenhagen wasn't satisfying for them.
The two openers were ok, but I wanted to see Brainstorm.
And the band really cought the audience with the first song and the hall was already boiling when they did the third song (my favorite) "the leading".
They played a lot of songs from the last album, good for me cos as a newbe I don't have more than the last three album...
The band really seem to be blown away by the audience and did a awesome gig.Andy's voice is unbelievable. I can't believe that he'll do this the complete tour. He sings from high to low without any effort. And surely the guitar is perfect as usuall. The other bandmembers also had a great time on stage and smiled a lot.Never say that north germans are cold and reserved.
A great evening!!!!
I wish the guys a great and successful tour.
:loco: