Bruce Dickinson ToS Video

It's such a cheesy video isn't it!!

Great song though, can't wait to get the album!

I've also pre-ordered the re-releases of AoB and CW, CW is only £6.99 from HMV online and AoB and all the other 2CD re-releases are £9.99. Postage is nice and cheap from HMV too!

Cool, didn't know they were re-releasing those; thanks for the price busting tips!

Oh my god yeah, the video looks like it was made in Bruce's garage. Seriously, so so cheap! I love the angel and gambler video, Blaze looks so funny in that!

The song is amazing, I got a promo, and the whole album is pretty similar to that, and the title song was stuck on replay for about 2 hours here! ;P

I've only heard the samples from the website, have decided to not download the whole album from the various sources it's available from. Just wanna hear it fully when i get the album :D

I'm quite glad that i'd never bothered buying any Brucey CDs until now as otherwise i'd be pissed about the new re-issues. But now i can just start my collection with them!

I only bought the "best of bruce" set, although there was one song "I'm in a band with an Italian drummer..." that was just plain werid, noteably the "vocal drum solo." Those who have heard it will know what I mean ;P

That song cracked me up for a long time when i first heard it, although admitedly i was at a party and very drunk... A quality song though!

But yeah the best of has some awesome songs on it (as you'd expect). Broken is great, and there's some brilliant stuff on the bonus disc. BYDTTS i found out the other day was on the Nightmare on Elm Street 5 - The Dream Child soundtrack and was released as a single! I always thought Bruce wrote it for a film that was never made and then Harris nicked it for Maiden!