Bruce sang with Dream Theater?

Mr Toast

Threadslayer
Aug 1, 2002
www.mrtoast.com
I hadn't heard about that one...

RoboDJ was just playing
Dream Theater - Perfect Strangers (with Bruce Dickinson)
over at
http://www.ytseradio.com

BTW, they have a very neat petition that automatically sends faxes to your representatives r.e. efforts to help out internet radio stations from impending doom!

yep, there's also a killer rendition of The Trooper by DT with Bruce on vocals... I have them both.... have you heard Bruce's version of the Scorpions track "The Zoo"?

Right now I'm rocking out to Return of the King... by Brucey... those of you that have yet to hear this one... it is the extra track of the Japanese version of The Chemical Wedding.... as I was writing this, the track changed to the Skunkworks era "Re-Entry" (anyone that does not appreciate Bruce's experimentation era with Skunkworks needs to have a listen)... this song always makes me smile :)

"Welcome back to the human race so very far from home... I know I should be lonely but there's so much going on...."
Re-entry - (Bruce Dickinson - Alex Dickson)

Originally posted by Keyser Soze
Right now I'm rocking out to Return of the King... by Brucey... those of you that have yet to hear this one... it is the extra track of the Japanese version of The Chemical Wedding....

Did that Japanse bonus track appear on the two CD greatest hits that Bruce released last year? I've yet to get my hands on that one.

How is the bonus track? Is it up to par with the rest of the album? GAWD, what a fantastic album!!!

that version is not with DT, it is with Ian Gillan and Brian May... it appears on the Rock Armenia record, to benefit the victims of the 1989 Earthquake.
There's a killer version of DT and Bruce doing The Trooper.... Bruce screws up the words at the end of the tune... very funny

I don't know the origin of the recording, but there exists also a live rendition of Deep Purple's "Perfect Strangers" with Bruce on vox. It is very similar to the version DT did without Bruce on their live album.