Brussels/Astoria.

Saxonmckenz-nice to meet you too, and your girlfriend and mate, it was lovely of you to invite us down for a drink :) I've never had malibu and milk before, but it was actually rather nice!!

Oh, I like your hair, by the way!! :)

Fingers - see, I do give compliments as well as insults :lol: :D :) ;)

Originally posted by Sammi951
Younger Saxon Fan - nah, it wasn't me shouting for Biff to show me his package!! But you just reminded me of something - 'cos of all the talk about Biff's "package" on here, I did say to myself some time ago that I would check it out...anyway, I went to TWO gigs and never ONCE had a look in that department!! Damn!! I'm obviously losing my grip on reality...mind you, I was too busy admiring Nibbs I think, but again, I didn't look at his package either! What the hell is wrong with me?? :lol: The girls at work will disown me if they knew!! :D

Bring a note text time :lol:

Crusader - yes I will do that! :D Hopefully, on the second leg of the HMT tour, they will play somewhere close to Manchester, and if that's the case, I will take a female friend of mine from work, and if I don't notice Biff's "package", she DEFINITELY will, and will no doubt bring it to my attention!! :lol: :D Of course, I will have a look..but only for research purposes!! :lol: :D ;)

Great gig apart from the aforementioned arseholes who were just hell bent on spoiling other peoples nights. There was one long-haired,bearded midget who was just backing into the people in front just to piss them off. Although it did provide a couple of moments of hilarity. The bloke they passed to the front but didn't wait for the security lads to grab him and therefore he plummeted to the floor was a scream. The other was a little ,fat bird who was being passed to the front but weighed a bit more than people were expecting and subsequently went up and down in the crowd for a minute or two. I even got to see the helmet they based the KG album cover on in the British Museum. It's a great place.Full of all the stuff we stole from other nations over the years!

When Biff reads that Sammi951, he probably wears baggypants and a big coat on the upcoming gigs :lol:

That was Wilks that fell on his head. I met him in the pub beforehand.
I was just to the right of Biff at the front and although it did get a bit rowdy, I didn't think anyone was a tosser. It was just like a good old fashioned metal gig from years ago. Lots of arms round shoulders, jumping up and down and screaming along to the songs. If someone fell down behind us we picked them up immediately so as not to have crumpled bodies. They gave a fist in the air or a metal sign and on with the fun.
Sorry to hear that people were dissapointed by others behavior!
I fuckin loved it.
METAL!!!!

Yeah, funnily enough, I think the "boisterousness" was why I enjoyed Brussels more! :) Sometimes, it got a bit TOO boisterous for me, and I very nearly moved away from the front - but I persevered, and I'm glad I did! :D I had a couple of Hells Angels "looking after" me, so it wasn't too bad, but the crowd surfers got a bit heavy after a while! :lol:

The big chap I had "protecting" me at the Astoria did his "job" a bit TOO well, and I didn't get jostled at all...but he wasn't even joining in with the singing or moshing or anything...so it wasn't as good....didn't stop me giving it "my all" though! :D

Right first things first .What a gig,I have read what you say about the new Saxon live and I have to admit you were all right.They rocked like I have never seen them rock before.They were tight, they were loud, they put on the bestSaxon show I have ever seen.
Big hello to those of you I met in the pub.A bit to much Dutch courage at one point but I am not normally a shy bloke but gotta admit I was a bit nervous about meeting you.I met loads of people some who used the forum and some who didnt and they were all great people.Hello Scotland.
At the front it did get a bit hetic at time but 99.9% of the time it was good spirted. I did bang my head and cut the fucking thing open but hey thats RicknRoll for yer:lol: .sorry i didnt get to meet yer paxoman,fingers and sammi next hopefully eh.

Nevermind Nilion, there will be a next time.

It would be great if we could all meet up, even the lads from America! That would be well cool! Maybe at a Saxon convention or something! And Saxon could play there, a show just for the real fans. And we could choose the setlist! Ahhhh just a dream but wouldn't it be nice!