Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Yes I missed that before. Was talking about it with a friend last night and we are both ridiculously disappointed.

Can someone recommend me late 90's BDM albums. I listen to Pyrexia,Suffocation, and Internal Bleeding. I mention these bands because they were the first bands. So I am looking for some stuff that is brutal, but has an old school death metal sound and style at the sametime with some contrast with riffs and distinction. Maybe I guess transitional albums where the style started to develope where it is today. And yeah I do listen to some newer BDM albums. Also some BDM with movie samples and bands that don't take themselves seriously and have a sense of humour.

Pyaemia, Beheaded, Godless Truth, Smashed Face, Inveracity, Disavowed, Arsebreed, Vulnus, Incestuous, Heinous Killings, Mutilated

Can someone recommend me late 90's BDM albums. I listen to Pyrexia,Suffocation, and Internal Bleeding. I mention these bands because they were the first bands. So I am looking for some stuff that is brutal, but has an old school death metal sound and style at the sametime with some contrast with riffs and distinction. Maybe I guess transitional albums where the style started to develope where it is today. And yeah I do listen to some newer BDM albums. Also some BDM with movie samples and bands that don't take themselves seriously and have a sense of humour.

Here you go buddy, enjoy! :D

Afterbirth - 1993 - Psychopathic Embryotomy (Demo)
Deafness - 1996 - Oppressing The Silence
Deathrune - 1994 - Memories Of The Exhumed (Demo)
Dehumanized - 1996 - Terminal Punishment (Demo)
Demonic Sacrifice - 1997 - Enter The Realm Of Pure Darkness
Disgorged - 1993 - Thy Hideous Wake EP
Embalmed - 1993 - Boiling Humans (Demo)
Embrionic Death - 1992 - Regurgitate The Dead (Demo)
Eternal Suffering - 1999 - Drowning In Tragedy
Hidden Pride - 1997 - Brutal Advice
Iniquity - 1996 - Serenadium
Insatanity & Immortal Suffering - 1997 - Vengeance From Beyond The Grave & Images Of Horror (Split)
Judecca - 1996 - Beyond, What The Eyes Can't See
Lucifixion - 1996 - Indulge In The Macabre
Mortal Decay - 1997 - Sickening Erotic Fanaticism
Mortal Decay - 1999 - A Gathering Of Human Artifacts (Demo Compilation)
Regurgitation - 1999 - Tales Of Necrophilia
Repudilation - 2001 - Repudilation (Compilation)
Scattered Remnants - 1995 - Inherent Perversion EP
Scythe - 1999 - Undead Infantry
Sect Of Execration - 2002 - Baptized Through Blasphemy

Here you go buddy, enjoy! :D

Afterbirth - 1993 - Psychopathic Embryotomy (Demo)
Deafness - 1996 - Oppressing The Silence
Deathrune - 1994 - Memories Of The Exhumed (Demo)
Dehumanized - 1996 - Terminal Punishment (Demo)
Demonic Sacrifice - 1997 - Enter The Realm Of Pure Darkness
Disgorged - 1993 - Thy Hideous Wake EP
Embalmed - 1993 - Boiling Humans (Demo)
Embrionic Death - 1992 - Regurgitate The Dead (Demo)
Eternal Suffering - 1999 - Drowning In Tragedy
Hidden Pride - 1997 - Brutal Advice
Iniquity - 1996 - Serenadium
Insatanity & Immortal Suffering - 1997 - Vengeance From Beyond The Grave & Images Of Horror (Split)
Judecca - 1996 - Beyond, What The Eyes Can't See
Lucifixion - 1996 - Indulge In The Macabre
Mortal Decay - 1997 - Sickening Erotic Fanaticism
Mortal Decay - 1999 - A Gathering Of Human Artifacts (Demo Compilation)
Regurgitation - 1999 - Tales Of Necrophilia
Repudilation - 2001 - Repudilation (Compilation)
Scattered Remnants - 1995 - Inherent Perversion EP
Scythe - 1999 - Undead Infantry
Sect Of Execration - 2002 - Baptized Through Blasphemy

Thanks, Cheers

This sounds like Demonic slam black metal.
Imagine Bestial Demonic slamming black metal? that would be sick, if something like this exists i must hear it.

Obvious ones :
Pyaemia - Cerebral Cereal
Disavowed - Perceptive Deception
Mortal Decay - Forensic

Yeah Disencumbrance is sick. Kevin Clark of Devourment plays with them. I have one of their shirts.

If you don't have anything noteworthy to contribute to the discussion, why bother commenting?

Not sure if everyone here knows, but ForceFed Merchandise and NSE are selling Unmatched Brutality releases for $10-12. I just got Heinous Killings, Brodequin (x2), Guttural Secrete, and Orchidectomy for $68. Don't miss out.

If you don't have anything noteworthy to contribute to the discussion, why bother commenting?

Not sure if everyone here knows, but ForceFed Merchandise and NSE are selling Unmatched Brutality releases for $10-12. I just got Heinous Killings, Brodequin (x2), Guttural Secrete, and Orchidectomy for $68. Don't miss out.

How is your post any more relevant to this thread than mine?

Man I need some of that unmatched brutality shit. I'm fucking broke though. Hope they hold on to some copies for a bit.

Okay. Now I see. I though you were selling some random stuff at first.