Buried in Oblivion

Also, Dead or Dreaming doesn't get the appreciation it deserves. Its way past all other Into Eternity albums.

I agree with you on your other comment too, about how the variety in vocals makes it, at least for me, the clean, the growls, the falsetto etc, etc. I have only come to appreciate Dead or Dreaming in all of its glory after hearing the new album. I like the new one, but I don't know, I am becoming more and more a fan of Dead or Dreaming.

The new one is lacking something because Tiim Roth pretty much did all of the writing. The last two were better because he had other guitarists to bounce off of in the writing process. The same goes for Nevermore. Politics of Ecstacy, Dreaming Neon Black, This Godless Endeavor, were fucking fantastic because he had Calvert, O'Brian and Smyth. Self Titled, DHIADW and EoR great, but not as great.

wait is this the into eternity forum or the nevermore forum? haha

Anyway Dead or Dreaming rules, I recently did my own rendition of Identify for my recording class project. I like all their albums, but DoD BiO and the new one are my fav (boo to the first)...

also i found a site with their "demos" for DoD if anyone wants the link IM me.

Everyone shut the fuck up and let this thread return to something good...

That is back to the parts where everyone was agreeing with ME.