CALLING ALL STREET TEAM MEMBERS!

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
Hey guys and gals,
it's time to sign in again, and round up the troops!

I would like to get copies of the new POWND and SUSPYRE out to everyone,
I need noise makers out there, if your receiving promo's and shirts and misc,
all I ask is that you send me a copy of a review you posted somewhere on some boards, Amazon, itunes, CDbaby, any online store, or outlet selling them or reviewing them.

You can request them on internet radio, or local radio stations that are playing or have weekly metal shows too, this is the kind of thing we need from our street team members.

Be creative and
work it, if you can hand out sampler cd's or flyers etc, these would be other ways you can help too.

Myspace is of course a fantastic place to spread our banners and do bullitins to get people to check out the bands pages, or the Nightmare pages.

There is another METAL DEDICATED network site that is new and is growing quite fast, that is www.HeavyMetalMilitia.com go there and set up your own profile and start networking. (hint hint) This is good for our bands to do as well guys, go set up a page there !!

Some of our members have gone on to start their own festivals, become radio DJ's at their favorist stations, some already were in these positions, obviously these folks are doing more than their part and we are very appreciative of their efforts.

Please know I appreciate all your help so very much, but some are not doing much....I know if these folks step up and are more active with this it will help a lot with the buzz on the albums and help the bands sell more records and then get the chance to so more shows....just takes a little effort on everyones part, perhaps 2 hours total for every package of goodies you receive is all I ask.

If you can't be active in these ways, please don't expect to receive free stuff, :headbang:

IF NOT ALREADY ON THE STREET TEAM AND I'VE MISSED YOU IN SOME WAY, PLEASE
EMAIL ME AT NIGHTDISCS@AOL.COM!

Thank you!

Hey Lance,

I am willing to continue the noise making for Nightmare. You should have my info as you have sent stuff before. If you want me to wear a shirt, it will need to be x large and I will wear it. :)

I am:

Robert Ramirez in TN. let me know if you don't have my info and I will send it to you in a pm.

Cheers.

echoing Robert's sentiments above, you know I'm still on board Lance. :headbang:

if I need to renew my information with you, please shoot me a PM and I will do so.

I still intend to bring Pownd here to ATL this year to pound folks' faces off! :kickass:

I helped rally to get WarMachine on the Sacred Steel/Persuader tour, which I'm helping bring to Atlanta also. :D

I just finished setting up a profile on Heavy Metal Militia: pathfinder, of course. Look for me there.

I've been playing Nightmare bands on the air for almost a year now and forum post for them as well :). Even tried to get them aired on radio in Texas, but was turned down by good ole Clearchannel. Will always be a huge fan and supporter of this great label!

hey lance and the rest of you metal heads, i'm a internet dj myself and though I dont keep up on the happenings here at nightmare for i'm busy looking around ( not an excuse, just a fact)anyways I'll try to be more on top of things . I do play nightmare artist when I think too, bad I know. I do use lots of different sources to find music and the random search engine. As far as being on board I shall do what I can.keep it rockin you all.
peace n love to ya all.
savadog

You know I am there, and always will be my brother. Glad to see all you guys and gals jumping on board again, i know i have been a little lax since Progpower, but then again there is a huge reason and that is MADFEST. And Now Lance and I are working on something really big, so i will need some big help with the Street Team. Kristin, are you up for it????? Give me a call later today 915-443-8227 in fact any of you can call even if just to say Hi.

J-Man

How can I join the Nightmare Street team? JC signed me up but I never got my stuff :(. I'd be proud to advertise Nightmare :D

hey lance and the rest of you metal heads, i'm a internet dj myself and though I dont keep up on the happenings here at nightmare for i'm busy looking around ( not an excuse, just a fact)anyways I'll try to be more on top of things . I do play nightmare artist when I think too, bad I know. I do use lots of different sources to find music and the random search engine. As far as being on board I shall do what I can.keep it rockin you all.
peace n love to ya all.
savadog

sorry bro, don't know your real name on here...
I'm outta here for a couple weeks tomorrow on vacation, so I won't be able to get it out to you until I get back. Unless your incredibly fast and call me lol,
If your already a member, I just need your name and if not I need your mailing address / email and phone number. Contact me at the Nightmare
number 763-784-9654
Best,
Lance

Yea! I can post now!!

Count me in to help!!

aaauuutttt, better get my arse in gear and figure out how to spiff up my HeavyMetalMilitia.com page!!!

Requesting on internet is good. You have a list of stations on your myspace page still, right? I have a few in my favorites file under internet radio but could look for more.

How do I know which over the air stations would be willing to play the music. Is there a good way to go about it? For one artist, I used to send tons of emails or called stations in the past 98/100 times I'd get no response or would get told something to the sort... they didn't have it or the artist wasn't on their list. Any recomendations?

Thanks!!!!

Yea! I can post now!!

Count me in to help!!

aaauuutttt, better get my arse in gear and figure out how to spiff up my HeavyMetalMilitia.com page!!!

Requesting on internet is good. You have a list of stations on your myspace page still, right? I have a few in my favorites file under internet radio but could look for more.

How do I know which over the air stations would be willing to play the music. Is there a good way to go about it? For one artist, I used to send tons of emails or called stations in the past 98/100 times I'd get no response or would get told something to the sort... they didn't have it or the artist wasn't on their list. Any recomendations?

Thanks!!!!

We have a huge radio mailing list, I will have Mark our media guy from Silent Planet promotions, edit it to email and links only, if he has phone numbers we'll get that in there too, and then we'll post it here for all to see and follow up with their requests, these stations when listed, will have all of the Nightmare releases in the last couple of years, and should also have new stuff, if they don't then the requests will help to prompt them to ask for it ; )

All YOUR requests will most certainly HELP tremendously to get Nightmare artists MORE AIRPLAY and more RECOGNITION, no question about it.

More on this soon~

A friend/writer has promoted music for quite awhile and I asked her if she had any ideas to help me help with Nightmare Street team... but of cor she did!
I don't know much about this stuff. Have never asked. I just do my thing for artist I like cuz well they deserve to be known with any help from anyone they can get. Street team or not.
There may be some others who just know what needs to be done when you are a street member but for me... it's totally new.

She told me a good list to get on was http://www.indie-music.com/ I have just recently joined so I don't have a clue of what it's all about yet. I will be checking it out for a little bit this afternoon and tonight. Are any of you already members?

There is also a Indie-911 or something. I have yet to check that out yet though.

<embed src="http://void.snocap.com/s/T3-31324-LXJ8N323QY-N/" width="425" height="300" style="background: url(http://void.snocap.com/b/T3-31324-LXJ8N323QY-N/);"/>

HEY GUYS AND GALS, CLIP AND PAST THIS CODE INTO YOUR PAGES,
EVERYWHERE, MYSPACE, ANY PAGE AT ALL AND YOU'LL GET THE
NEW MYSPACE SNOCAP PLAYER FOR NIGHTMARE, THIS HAS TRACKS FROM SEVERAL OF OUR BANDS, AVAILABLE TO PLAY SAMPLES AND TO BUY THE DOWNLOAD.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!