can i get through the week without washing my pants?

?

• No, you had better wash them before they get all stank and shit.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, two pairs of jeans can definitely last more than a week without washing.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • who cares about smelly pants? not like you have chix to impress.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Azal option: NEGROES ARE DIRTY -> YOUR PANTS ARE DIRTY -> YOU ARE A NEGRO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
i have two pairs of jeans that haven't been washed since last week and that i wear all the time. i wanna wait until i go to my parents' house in CT on Fridayish to wash them, rather than wasting a night doing laundry here. but, i mean, they may get smelly, and nothing is worse than smelly pants.

honestly, the only pair of jeans that get smelly are the ones that i wear when i work at the store. they smell like ice cream and coffee. :(

how dare you impugn my underwear hygiene. i actually am wearing fresh-out-of-the-package underwear right this second.

i agree with toby. the only reason I wash my jeans is when the smoke smell gets too much to take, but fabreeze can remedy that as well.
you need to check for skids.

I would say I've only washed about 50% of my pants!

My work shirts have never been washed either, for fear they will fade - but I'm going to take them all to the drycleaners this weekend, it's definitly time.

OK CHRIST BEFORE YOU ALL THINK I'M A GREASY BUFFOON LET ME ADD THAT I WORE THESE PANTS TO WORK AT AN ICE CREAM AND COFFEE STORE AND THEY SMELL LIKE SPOILED MILK OR WILL SOON ENOUGH JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH.

x

What's wrong with spoiled milk?

I wash clothes every two weeks. Whatever fits in the washer gets washed. Whatever doesn't don't. I once wore the same pair o' pants to work everyday for two weeks with three shirts in the rotation. I wonder if anyone noticed?

frostgiant is cool.
i once wore the same clothes to work for a week to see if anyone would notice, and no one did b/c when i pointed it out they were like 'wtf?' all perplexed.

A friend of mine decided to wear the same sweatpants and sweatshirt every day and said he would continue to do so until a professor (it had to be a professor, not anybody else) told him he needed to change. He lasted maybe a week and a half before he started grossing himself out and gave up.