Canberra Grind Assault 5/4/2003

here is the flyer for the Canberra gig:

Fuck...I%27m+Dead+flyer.jpg

no doubt this is a red cross so check it out in my Yahoo photo album:

http://photos.yahoo.com/bloodforbaal

why does the photo show up on the screen where I type stuff but not on my preview pane?? odd

should be a good gig
i saw fuck im dead, captain cleanoff, vaginal carnage and the day everything became nothing a few weeks back
it was fucking brutal as fuck

Torment said:
you are all so true
blow me!

I'm keen - where do you live?
redface.gif

you all missed out on an awesome gig - Fuck...I'm Dead were awesome but Captain Cleanoff were amazing - I was in heaven (well until I looked around and noticed it was the Rock Ape :))

were you there Pimp? I don't think I saw you - not a grind fan?

Mendicant said:
I'm keen - where do you live?
redface.gif

you all missed out on an awesome gig - Fuck...I'm Dead were awesome but Captain Cleanoff were amazing - I was in heaven (well until I looked around and noticed it was the Rock Ape :))

were you there Pimp? I don't think I saw you - not a grind fan?

Nah, I's wasn't there that night, although I's would have love to have gone. But, kinda unfortunately, my best friend had come down from Griffith NSW for a visit, so I's had to spend tiem with him, which was cool in itself. And I's was also dead tired from working on Friday (when I wasn't supposed to have been) helping Contrive and Holly with stuff while Reggae and the rest of Reign Of Terror were off scaring those pussy at Indy Fest. But fuck, I's wish I's could have seen those bands. Especially after all I's heard about them.
Well, bring on the Easter Holidays and all the METAL is shall bring.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

A meaningless spam for you Canberran's...

EASTER ASSAULT FESTIVAL
Rockape, Dickson - Canberra
EASTER SUNDAY APRIL 20th 2003

EARTH, ASTRIAAL, PSYCROPTIC, PSYCHRIST, OMNIUM GATHERUM, DEATHS BOUNDARIES, MYTILE VEY LORTH

DOORS 5pm / Entry $15

Check out this weeks BMA Magazine [Canberra] for a full show round up... Out Friday April 10th...

SUPPORT THE SONIK WAR

www.blacktalonmedia.cjb.net

The Pimp NeonBlack said:
Nah, I's wasn't there that night, although I's would have love to have gone. But, kinda unfortunately, my best friend had come down from Griffith NSW for a visit, so I's had to spend tiem with him, which was cool in itself. And I's was also dead tired from working on Friday (when I wasn't supposed to have been) helping Contrive and Holly with stuff while Reggae and the rest of Reign Of Terror were off scaring those pussy at Indy Fest. But fuck, I's wish I's could have seen those bands. Especially after all I's heard about them.
Well, bring on the Easter Holidays and all the METAL is shall bring.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

have you heard how the Reign of Terror appearance at Indy Fest was? it would have been good for a laugh - I can't imagine too many other bands on the bill sounded like them

how was the Contrive gig? I would have liked to have gone to see Mytile Vey Lorth - were they good?

Mendicant said:
have you heard how the Reign of Terror appearance at Indy Fest was? it would have been good for a laugh - I can't imagine too many other bands on the bill sounded like them

how was the Contrive gig? I would have liked to have gone to see Mytile Vey Lorth - were they good?

Reign Of Terror on stage was meant to be very funny (but not in the usual way) because all the crowd, aside from the band's personal friends, were standing over 3 metres away from the stage, just staring, scared shitless! It was meant to be such a funny sight!:lol:
As for Contrive, it was interesting to say the least. Mytile didn't end up playing, because one of their boys was getting married that weekend and the band who meant to replace them never showed up, so the stage was left to Contrive and Planets Collide.
I must say, personally, that I quite liked much of Contrive's sound and all the members, the Haug boys -Andrew and Paul- and Tim the bassist were really cool blokes. And Planets Collide really rocked, despite no one really being there to listen (saving their pennies for the following night and Fuck. . . I'm Dead I guess). But all in all, it was a descent night, but I still wish I could have seen the grindfest that was last Saturday. Oh well.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack