Catatonia...urgh!!!!

"Posted by DoReMi - Today at 11:21 AM

Although, I did hear that The Kovenant changed from being The Covenant because there was a dance band of that name...so it seems to be allowed, so long as it sounds different. I do think that's really wrong, but what can you do?

How does it sound that different?

How does this effect Katatonia at all? We all know which one is which...

Plus, Catatonia is how you spell the word, I don't think they were original enough to have thought to spell it with a K but realized there was a band that spelt their name that way.

Time is right for me to stick my head out of the crowd and say that I like Catatonia, because I do. I've got International Velvet, and I think Mulder and Scully is a pretty decent song, as well as several others on the album. I really ought to get round to buying Equally Cursed And Blessed.

And if you're expecting me to say 'Only Kidding', you can threaten me and call me stupid, because I'm not saying it.

*sits back and waits for the childish anger to spill out*

Time is right for me to stick my head out of the crowd and say that I like Catatonia, because I do. I've got International Velvet, and I think Mulder and Scully is a pretty decent song, as well as several others on the album. I really ought to get round to buying Equally Cursed And Blessed.

And if you're expecting me to say 'Only Kidding', you can threaten me and call me stupid, because I'm not saying it.

*sits back and waits for the childish anger to spill out*

fair enought man... thats attitude!

i have 'Way Beyond Blue' here and maybe i've tried some other ones that I can't recall.. i didn't found anything anything really special on it.. but i think they were a decent band.. and their music is something more than 'ok'.

:) :)