CAUSATUM & VITAL REMAINS

ChristianStomper

WARMONGER
Jan 7, 2007
Trooper, PA
www.myspace.com
CAUSATUM just got added to the VITAL REMAINS bill DEC 20th at the sterling. i dont wanna hear ...i dont wanna go all the way up to the sterling...come or die!
smcolorvital12-20-08.jpg

As long as I'm not working, I'm there. That's a touchy week for request since it's Xmas and all. But that show is gonna be titts, I'll def try to be there!

hey everyone we just got tix in the mail if i could get a definite answer to who's going that'd be great. tix are $13. no i dont know yets...if we dont get some peeps coming we're not going to play cause we cant put up all the money.

I'll buy a second ticket if it will help.

Yo Jack, Luis, all ya'lls best be going to this shit.

BTW Mike, the verdict is in, I def get done work early that day. I should be outta there by 4 at the latest.

Dude they are all gonna just SAY they will be there then not buy tickets. Then like 5 minutes before you are supposed to go on you will get 50 text messages saying "wh3n do u g0 oN?" and "sry i cldnt mk it" and let us not forget "u have a show tnght?"

Oh and if you want me to be the intro man, you are going to have to pay the troll-toll. And instead of the CD thing, I was thinking I would just go on stage and yell a bunch of shit like "ALL THE WAY FROM NORRISTOWN, PA! CATACLYSM!"