Chaos Ridden Years, 3rd guitarst?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol he Don't tune the guitars Trough the Concert.... you can see that Alexi Use his Black ESP guitar at the Are you Dead Yet Songs... (C.G.C.F.A.D Tuning)
and the White ESP for the (D.G.C.F.A.D Tuning)

he just look at the Strings if they Don't break and Switch the guitars When Bodom Plays an song From the Are YOu Dead Yet Album to the older Albums haha

i'm sure he also checks the tuning in between songs, alexi wanking on his tremelo so much why wouldn't he?

floating trem.

ive wanked like that for a month and a half on mine and mine hasn't gone out of tune...

Doesn't necessarily mean it'll stay perfectly in tune 100% of the time though does it. He can CHECK the tuning, it won't do any harm.

on the new Cob' dvd " Chaos Ridden Years"
on one of the song the camera pictures alexi from the side.
on that moment you can see a 3rd guitarst!

now, there's 2 options.
1 and most likely. a fill in guitar.
2.some one from the band is not playing live!

now ether one of them could be true.
wich on do you think it is?
i gotta know.

btw, im sorry if i had miss speals on this post, im from israel ><"

It's the worst kept secret ever, the band has two rhythm guitarists of which one plays the older songs and the other plays the newer songs, because it's impossible for one person to remember all the songs.

Thats not tru it cant just inpossible NO WAY

its just a lie ore something

Children Of Bodom is a 5 Man Band
Alexi
Roope
Janne
Henka
Jaska

nobody else....

LMFAO. Peoples theories are getting rediculous. When you see Alexi take off his guitar and throw it to the side of the stage, or a guitar randomly fly at him... do you believe it just magically flies or something? The dude holding the guitar was a guitar tech. He had the guitar ready for when they needed one in a different tuning. have some common sense :p

Status
Not open for further replies.