Chat session done!

Originally posted by NicktheClayman
Hey did anyone else notice that Misanthrope was kissing alot of ass and even using smily faces, he was being a human, whats goin on here?

Well i did that nick thing, i pissed off at the entire channel and Niklas cause those italian freaks were idiots ( and Mikael agred :lol: ) and i did listened and pushed farther to get that haven answer when i should just let it go the second time i asked.

I was on my best behavior and yet i done all this things....i only fear what i would have done in my worst behavior

I'm glad that you guys enjoy it! Sorry for leaving just like that, my friend call me up saying that a friend of mine got in an accident so I have to rush off... :cry:

Feck, I just came up with five q´s I wanted to ask! Sad I couldn´t stay at me computer...
Anyways, I´ve edited the log, it´s in HTML, kinda plotty, and kinda big (I didn´t remove any questions at all, I did remove all the ppl joining and leaving tho...) but I´ll maybe edit it more later, If noone of you allready have done it by then... It is still far better then the .txt tho...;)

You are all free to use it and edit it further ofcourse...

-phyros
( Here )

Thanks a lot Phyros, it's a lot easier to read without the joining and leaving of countless people. ;)

Niklas Sjödin, eh?
Which band chat did you attend? :p
Seriously though, my thanks go out to both phyre and phyros for the logs. I was of course stupid enough to miss the whole affair.

Did anyone other notice this?

22:18:34 <ShadowofDarkness>i mean Damage Done
22:18:34 <ShadowofDarkness>how will this one differ from the rest ??
22:18:58 <Goatgrinder>it's different, but yet the same.

Pure copy/paste from Therein lyrics :eek:

Originally posted by Shrieker

Pure copy/paste from Therein lyrics :eek:

Yep - and if I recall it correctly, someone actually commented his fitting answer...

I had a million questions in my mind every time I was unvoiced, but once I got a chance to ask them, I had forgotten most of them... :(

-Villain (whose great questions about Damage Done were all ignored...)