Check out my cover of Deliverance

wow..........sounds just like the real deal.......!!!!....perfectly done my man.,.,,,,,,n=much respect......!!!!!......PEAC EOUT

hey everyone, thanks for the comments. Hey CustomAxe Im using strictly VST plug-ins, the ones im using are : WarpVST for rhythm and clean and Rock Amp Legends for leads. :D Also using BBE Sonic Maximizer to add body to drums and bass. Auditions Chamber reverb, Studio Reverb, and delay. Lots of eqing!! :D:D

That's the shame about using the VST plug-ins, especially the worse ones like RockAmp Legends and WarpVST, Amplitube etc.

WarpVST has this thin brittle gritty sound that makes me want to stab myself repeatedly in the face with my Jackson. Amplitube has this flat sound that makes you rethink about simply plugging a distortion pedal into the PC and going from there. Finally RockAmp legends I've found to just be generally useless.

But the real dick of it all is that all VST amp-processors suck unless you're using a good preamp anyway.

Guitar Rig is the only VST processor even worth a mention methinks. It's the only one I ever got workable tones out of.

Good job sequencing the drums in Fruity Loops by the way. I know how much of a nightmare that can be.

SadForest,I love your other two songs too.Very well done.Keep it up man.Make some more music for us to listen.

everytime i see this thread, it makes me think of Brian. As if the guy put a cover on him or something. it confuses me.

Moonlapse: your sig pic is probably the best ever. no offense to Seraphim or anything.

^haha!
i like how their legs are like twigs. is that for real or is that just the camera?
the witch is actually scary. man, i wanna see more of this.

hi guys thank you all for listining and commenting hehe and thanks dereliction for listining to my other songs its very cool u like em :) i almost died over that sig i think that is the most funny thing ive ever seen! LOL i have lots of other songs i jus used all of the space i was allowed on that site lol. i finished a funny song i made today, makes me laugh, its like some odd soundin viking song haha i uploaded it to soundclick if u guys wanna hear
go here : http://www.soundclick.com/util/streamM3U.m3u?ID=2157710&q=Hi its called Friend have a drink of Ale, jus totally expermenting :D