Children Of Bodom Energy Drink!!!

The Soulforged said:
it would be like sparks but like 80 proof... oand a dude you forgot an R in "cherry"

Yeah I guess I did. Whats funny about that is that subconciously I know that, since when I saved the file its "Reaper Red Cherry.jpeg" Yet I didn't think about it when I was making it. Im thinking I might have to do a followup with other flavors...

So... whos ready for Hatebreeder Habanero?

And yes you can have spicy drinks. Disgusting you say? Well, maybe for the untr00... I'll have you know that the most kvlt gr1m l337 drink raw hotsauce and shit chili peppers.

Ok so Vengance, I borrowed your photoshop thingy, hope it's cool with you, if not, I'll take this down. BUT, either way, here's a UM exclusive, Alexi promoting everyone's favourite 'Reaper Red Cherry'. I can't help how real this looks.

Reaperad.gif

drakkar_anni said:
Ok so Vengance, I borrowed your photoshop thingy, hope it's cool with you, if not, I'll take this down. BUT, either way, here's a UM exclusive, Alexi promoting everyone's favourite 'Reaper Red Cherry'. I can't help how real this looks.

Dude thats fine, and by the way, great names turbo.

Now, for the followup...

Hey dude, your sig...:lol: :lol:
Seems like Allu is gettin' chubby, innit?:D His tummy...hahahaha! Don't get me wrong, I'm chubbier than Allu and I' m perfectly okay with that; I just find that piccie funnay...!

Btw, I'm a (beginning-ish!!!) bass player too.

-Sonja

drakkar_anni said:

Reaperad.gif

Man that thing is mental... how did you make that?