MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
March 4, 2008
Nightmare Metal Fest
Nightmare Records

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

SPECIAL PERFORMANCE BY CHRIS CAFFERY & ZAK STEVENS
AT NIGHTMARE METAL FEST!!

On Saturday March 22nd, Nightmare Metal Fest will be host to a very special show by Chris Caffery and Zak Stevens (SAVATAGE, DR. BUTCHER) also known greatly for their work with TRANS SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA and CIRCLE II CIRCLE. These two long time musical friends will reunite in the area of SAVATAGE's inception and will be performing a special set that may include songs from their SAVATAGE years, DR. BUTCHER and or other interesting moments of musical collaborations.

Nightmare Metal fest brought to you by Nightmare Records in association
With Rock Solid Pressure, Maximum Bands and Bourbon Street.

FRIDAY - Doors at 6pm
CAGE
DISASTERPEACE (featuring Wade Black –Crimson Glory and Pete Blakk of King Diamond)
ORDER OF NINE
SACRED DAWN
SHADES OF TWILIGHT

SATURDAY - Doors at 12pm
CHRIS CAFFERY & ZAK STEVENS and friends
X-THIRTIEN
AVIAN
WARMACHINE
DIMENSION
POWND
SIX MINUTE CENTURY
(Dinner break )
FAST TAKER
DECEPCION
NEGATIVE 1
SEVENTH BURNING
CHAOS ARCADE

VENUE
Bourbon Street Nightclub • 4331 US Hwy 19 • New Port Richey Florida • 34652
25 Minutes from Clearwater • 30 Minutes from Tampa www.clubbourbonstreet.com

http://nightmaremetalfest.com

http://www.myspace.com/nightmaremetalfestival

It's so cool to see Zak show up at damn near everything metal that happens in the southeast!! He was at Bourbon St. last time I saw JOP there and got up and did 'Chance" with JOP. He was also around the last ProgPower. Very cool - and a class act!!

Haven't seen Chris in a LONG time without a tux!!

See everyone there!!

Chris :headbang:

This is great news! According to Mr. Caffery,the two of them will be doing 3-4 songs at the end of X-Thirtien's set.I can't wait for this!:headbang:

CHRIS CAFFERY Comments On Upcoming NIGHTMARE METAL FEST Appearance With ZAK STEVENS - Mar. 5, 2008

SAVATAGE/TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA guitarist Chris Caffery has commented on his upcoming appearance with CIRCLE II CIRCLE/ex-SAVATAGE singer Zak Stevens at the Nightmare Metal Fest, a brand new festival set to take place March 21-22 at Bourbon Street in New Port Richey, Florida. According to Chris, "We are going to play a couple of songs at the end of the night on [March 22] with X-THIRTIEN, the band of DOCTOR BUTCHER drummer John Osborn [which] also includes METALIUM guitarist Mattias Lange.

"Ozzy called me and asked if I wanted to show up and jam. It is all coming together really quickly. Not sure what Zak and I will do with them just yet. I know I have seen press stuff about a special set. I know there will be a few songs and it will be fun, but it is NOT a show from me and Zak. Just wanted to clarify this now so people don't freak out if they only hear three or four songs. With more time this would be possible but we are doing this unrehearsed for FUN....yes music can be FUN!!!

"I look forward to the break from writing and the cold...I also look forward to getting onstage with my friends!"

Also scheduled to appearat Nightmare Metal Fest are Mexican/American melodic progressive band DIMENSION (now based in Colorado0, AVIAN (the melodic metal band featuring singer Lance King and guitarist Yan Leviathan), WARMACHINE, CAGE, DISASTERPEACE (the new band featuring singer Wade Black [CRIMSON GLORY, SEVEN WITCHES, LEASH LAW, BLACK REIGN, LEATHERWOLF], former KING DIAMOND guitarist master Pete Blakk, renowned drummer Jesse Martillo [CRIMSON GLORY] and bassist Chris Baylor), X-THIRTIEN, ORDER OF NINE, SACRED DAWN, POWND, SIX MINUTE CENTURY and SHADES OF TWILIGHT.

Nightmare Metal Fest billing:

Friday, March 21 (Doors at 6:00 p.m.):

CAGE
DISASTERPEACE
ORDER OF NINE
SACRED DAWN
SHADES OF TWILIGHT

Saturday, March 22 (Doors at 12:00 p.m.):

CHRIS CAFFERY & ZAK STEVENS
X-THIRTIEN
AVIAN
WARMACHINE
DIMENSION
POWND
SIX MINUTE CENTURY
FAST TAKER
DECEPCION
NEGATIVE 1
SEVENTH BURNING
CHAOS ARCADE

For more information, visit www.nightmaremetalfest.com.