The definitive release date is July 21 and it will be a double DVD

THE SAXON CHRONICLES
·Disc 1: DVD 9 (W:O:A concert)
·Disc 2: DVD 5 (Bonus)
·Regioncodes: all – PAL
·FSK 12
·Aspect Ratio DVD 1: 16:9
·Aspect Ratio DVD 2: 4:3
·Audio DVD 1: PCM Stereo und Dolby Digital 5.1 (Multichannel)
·Audio DVD 2: Dolby Digital 2.0
·Subtitles: english, français, espagñol, português, italiano, svenska
·Run Time DVD 1: approx. 110 min
·Run Time DVD 2: approx. 105 min

Content DVD 1:

·W:O:A Concert 2001 (97 min video)

01 Motorcycle Man
02 Dogs Of War
03 Heavy Metal Thunder
04 Cut Out The Disease
05 Solid Ball Of Rock
06 Metalhead
07 The Eagle Has Landed
08 Conquistador
09 Drum - Solo
10 Crusader
11 Power & The Glory
12 Princess Of The Night
13 Guitar - Solo
14 Wheels Of Steel
15 Strong Arm Of The Law
16 20.000 Ft.
17 Denim & Leather

·Interview with Biff Byford (13 min video)
·Moving Main Menu with sound·Title Selection with sound
·Sound & Subtitle Selection
·Discography

Content DVD 2:
·Saxon / Tour (approx. 36 min video: Tourhome video from the band + 3 Tracks from Esbjerg Festival: 747, Princess Of The Night, Wheels Of Steel)
·Saxon / TV (approx. 16 min video: Interviews, History, TV-Appearances)
·Saxon / Video (approx. 35 min video: 8 Video-Clips)
1. Suzie Hold On
2. Power & The Glory
3. Nightmare
4. (Requiem) We Will Remember
5. Rockin’ Again
6. Back On The Streets Again
7. Unleash The Beast + Behind The Scenes (approx. 10 min video: with Outtakes from the "Unleash The Beast" clip recording)
8. Killing Ground

·Saxon / Photo (approx. 3 min Photo Gallery)
·Saxon / Press (approx. 5 min. Press Clipping)
·Saxon / Web (Internet-Links with DVDconnector)

Why didn't they put the entire Wacken Open Air on DVD 1??

I want to see see Saxon walking onstage in the dark (they headlined that thing back then) with the Killing Ground intro in the back, the gunfire which suddenly slowly fades for the first killer notes of "Killing Ground" (like it actually happened that very night) compared to have the show started somewhere in the middle of the set with Motorcycle Man being the first song and have that faked live video of KG on DVD II or CDII of HMT instead...Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they play 747 played that night as well?? Does somebody still hold that email they sent about a year ago where they had the entire setlist on?

Why the heck didn't they bring the entire show to DVD, much like they promised..I hate to see that Wacken 2001 is incomplete!!!!!!!!!!!
For me that's a MAJOR BUMMER!!!!!A DVD holds three hours of music and video easily..

I hope this is only an error by SPV.. If not, stop that damn thing an correct this...we waited long enough and suffered numerous delays so this thing has got to be perfect now...

Karsten

saxon747: What stuff are new on this then? You said before sometime that Biff had found some more stuff in his "archive", so what more will we get compared to the DVD that were supposed to be released in January?

Crusader said:
saxon747: What stuff are new on this then? You said before sometime that Biff had found some more stuff in his "archive", so what more will we get compared to the DVD that were supposed to be released in January?

Oooh, you are just SO demanding Crusader :lol: Do I detect a hint of sarcasm there too? I like it!! :D

I've tried three times to post a reply.. I will not try again! (except for this time)

Oh I forgot; The Chronicles DVD is now buyable, well preorderable for all the Swedes out there on Ginza.se! blabla.. released on 30th of June and will cost 299 kronor! (approx. 25€) That's a pretty good price I think, if yu think what you're getting.
And the guy on Ginza must be quite of a Saxon fan! Updated in matter of one day! If you're reading this, good job! It was the same thing in January and in March!
"Preorderable"? Did I created a new word there maybe?