Circa Survive "Blue Sky Noise" 3 song stem download

Processed tracks... not gonna bother with them, then. It's like checking out Guitar Hero MOOGs or something, fun for 5 minutes, then getiing back to real work.

Very cool music. Horrible ultratuned emo munchkin singer.

Sorry, just saw this and wanted to call it out-- If you listen to more circa, you'll notice they don't actually use much auto tune at all. Anthony Green is just a spot on vocalist.

Sorry, just saw this and wanted to call it out-- If you listen to more circa, you'll notice they don't actually use much auto tune at all. Anthony Green is just a spot on vocalist.

This!

I laughed when I saw "emo"
I guess it makes sense. But I haven't thought of Anthony's voice as anything close to "emo" for about 6 years, back when he was the vocalist of Saosin. Haha

I was talking about these specific stems. Don't know the band all that much as you guessed it.

It's not about being spot on, it's about notes transitions being too fast and formants shifting like the guy just inhaled some helium. The total lack of modulation on longer notes is a dead giveaway too.
If you listen to these stems closesly and still think no autotune/melodyne/whatevertune was used, I'd suggest you go see an otorhinolaryngologist soon.

I was talking about these specific stems. Don't know the band all that much as you guessed it.

It's not about being spot on, it's about notes transitions being too fast and formants shifting like the guy just inhaled some helium. The total lack of modulation on longer notes is a dead giveaway too.
If you listen to these stems closesly and still think no autotune/melodyne/whatevertune was used, I'd suggest you go see an otorhinolaryngologist soon.
WTF is that shit?

Definitely doesn't sound like that in the album... At all.

Damn, I've never even gotten that shitty of a sound from tuning EVER. What is going on with that?

I don't think he meant there was NO tuning. But you said that he's ultra-tuned.

Of course there's some tuning. But definitely not an extreme amount, the guy's actually a really good singer

You must be kidding. Even NSGUITAR acknowledged the problem.

And just to be clear:

_I'm not saying the singer sucks. It's almost impossible to tell from these stems.

_I don't care if people use tuning software as long as it's done right and sounds natural which is clearly not

the case.

You must be kidding. Even NSGUITAR acknowledged the problem.

And just to be clear:

_I'm not saying the singer sucks. It's almost impossible to tell from these stems.

_I don't care if people use tuning software as long as it's done right and sounds natural which is clearly not

the case.

I haven't listened to the stems in quite a while so I forgot how it sounded.
Well I guess all the tuning is a bummer.. there are some demos that Circa has and it seems like there is no tuning at all done and it sounds great.

You're somewhat right. You can hear it is tuned, but he actually sounds like that (the helium part). He sings like that, with formants shifting, and has always done . But yeah, again, totally tuned.