Classic Black Metal WOODS Merch, for 2010 (modeled on the lake, in The Northern Cold)

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
DSCF0692.jpg

DSCF0700.jpg

DSCF0705.jpg

DSCF0708.jpg

DSCF0719.jpg

DSCF0722.jpg

DSCF0725.jpg

DSCF0727.jpg

DSCF0733.jpg

DSCF0736.jpg

tumbler09steam.jpg

Classic Black Metal Clothing:
T-shirts (small, medium, large, extra large, 2XL) = $25
'Stitched' Long Sleeves (small, medium, large, extra large, 2XL) = $35
'Whoodies' (small, medium, large, extra large, 2XL) = $45

Post-Black Metal Winter-life Accessories:
WOODS Scarf = $20 (one size)
WOODS Toque = $20 (one size)

Progressive and practical 'modern black metal lifestyle' items for the ULTIMATE WoY listener (very limited quantities of each):
WOODS Eco-Friendly Black Grocery Bag = $10
WOODS "Ultimate Cup of Coffee" Black Hot Beverage 'Tumbler' = $25

Paypal is accepted at: woodsofypres@hotmail.com

Or by mail at:

(Temporary Address until May 2010):
David Gold / Winter Merch
1001 B (The Cabin) Premier Rd.
North Bay, On, P1A 2H9
CANADA​

Please note: Mail is still accepted at the old address, below, and will be forwarded to 'The Cabin'. Orders sent to the North Bay address will be processed a few days quicker.

(Old Address)

David Gold / Winter Merch
44 Poplar Ave
Sault Ste. Marie, ON, P6B 2W7
CANADA

Thanks for all your support! :kickass:

DG - \w/

Where'd you get that face mask?

I picked it up from the sporting goods section of a Costco in Korea. Out there, it's a perfectly acceptable piece of winter face gear, to use when going skiing or jogging in the cold. Admittedly though, probably scary as fuck to most Western folks. We aren't so used to that eyes only / ninja look.

I thought it worked well, here. :)

I picked it up from the sporting goods section of a Costco in Korea. Out there, it's a perfectly acceptable piece of winter face gear, to use when going skiing or jogging in the cold. Admittedly though, probably scary as fuck to most Western folks. We aren't so used to that eyes only / ninja look.

I thought it worked well, here. :)

I think it looks cool. Wouldn't wear it going to the bank, though :cool:
I could've used one two days ago, when I stood in the command hatch of an M113 for 2 hours, going through a snow storm at 30 mph. :)

expect a large order from me shortly sir, assuming the "in season" deal extends beyond christmas when I will at last have some funds. drunkenly indulging in the green album for the millionth time now and it still blows me away like the first listen, many thanks mr.gold.

Heh that's bad ass! You should totally walk into a bank like that complete with the handbag that'd be epic! If nothing else you'd get lots of free coverage for Woods! :kickass:

Joel