Classic Thread

Crusader

Metal addict
Sep 13, 2002
I was a bit bored this evening, so i checked some old threads around page 25..

Those days! ;) I was an annoying kid, and WILKS still shouting his words with capslock activated, rude jokes about O/D Saxon and so on. Other than that, not much has changed here! :D Apart from new members maybe.

So here's the classic thread I found, I'm sure some of you are very familiar with it, and still haven't forgot about it. It's from 2002/2003, enjoy!

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57573

Crusader said:
I was a bit bored this evening, so i checked some old threads around page 25..

Those days! ;) I was an annoying kid, and WILKS still shouting his words with capslock activated, rude jokes about O/D Saxon and so on. Other than that, not much has changed here! :D Apart from new members maybe.

So here's the classic thread I found, I'm sure some of you are very familiar with it, and still haven't forgot about it. It's from 2002/2003, enjoy!

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57573

Vince posted that thread on 30th October 2002 and we are still waiting for the answers to the questions!

It was good to see all the old names again, many of whom do not post on here anymore for whatever reason. Those were the days!

Sammi951 said:
Have to say Crusader, your English is fantastic...indeed, it is better than most of the English people on here!! :lol: :D

Well, thank you Sammi! But I'm better in writing english than in speaking it lol!

Crusader said:
Well, thank you Sammi! But I'm better in writing english than in speaking it lol!

You're welcome! :) I wouldn't worry about not speaking English as well as you write it, I don't suppose you have much need to speak English in Sweden :) It's only us lazy "British" people that don't bother to learn other languages :(

Ahhh yes those were the days....Errr i wasn't here but..whatever you say....
And bringing back the old days did you enjoy the Lionheart tour with the 7 songs from the new album? I was kind of bored on most of this songs (and most of the people on the gig too).
And 2 more questions. Was it sammi that i didn't know if he/she was male or female? I can't recall.
Also was someone here a Norwich fan (except me of course).

No not Norwich,but Leeds Utd Sapator and hopefully we'll turn you over this Saturday.

:D :tickled: Ahhh those were the days. Nice fight's and good laughts. I hope Saxon make another album soon so we can fight properly :loco: :D

Leeds is on the League A ? Didn't know that. Yes you will lose badly the Canaries will bite you with their BIIIIIGGG errrr mouth (i wanted to write beack, bick, beek but i can't remember how the hell you write it) :headbang: :Spin:

Yes,yes Sammi, beautyful Sammi :D
Nice to see you all again!

sapator said:
(i wanted to write beack, bick, beek but i can't remember how the hell you write it) :headbang: :Spin:

Yes,yes Sammi, beautyful Sammi :D
Nice to see you all again!

Nearly there Sapator, it's 'beak' :)

Well thank you! I've been called a few things in my time, but "beautiful" was never one of them!! :cry:

Damn! :yell: no problem tho cuz we laid eggs and we gonna have new infints very soon to bite ya! :loco:
The thing is that we (Panathinaikos) also lost from the one and only shit-team in Greece and we had ended the game with 9 players. Also the players that went of are our bassic center backs so we are stipped for 2-3 matches. Also we play like shit and we have champions league coming up and if we don't pull ourself together i'm gonna make all the players listen to the Crusader album (all songs except crusader) until they die or start to play well.