Cleveland 9/24

Bleearg

Hey Gordy!
Aug 23, 2005
West by God Virginia
www.facebook.com
:confused: Oh where do I start ???
DEATHRIDER!!!!
I'll get back to this thread once I've had some sleep and can compose a thought.
By far the most intense and intimate show I have ever seen. Met everyone.
Danny~ cooler than I ever dreamed.
Frankie~ was having best time of all could not stop laughing on stage 'till some dipshit grabbed his mic when he went to sing Frank kicked him :lol:
Joey~ right in your face man, the master, hasn't lost a thing
Charlie~ what can I say, he's Charlie Fuckin' Benante
Scott~ hard to explain meeting my hero :OMG: Fuckin' Jewcifer (Oh Shit!! Did I Just say that?? :guh: Yep, I think I did.)
:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

thraxx said:
Right on Set List?????

encore songs where

be all end all
deathrider
i'm the man
new level
i am the law

other songs before that started with
among the living and also not in this particular order
caught in a mosh
medusa
got the time
in my world
antisocial
nfl
might have been a couple more can't remember

if was a great fucking show!!!

Spidey138 said:
i was there, damn they sounded great

ya man. they put on a fantastic show. crowd was crazy too. although that dink in the steelers jersey was getting on my nerves. jump on stage once, cool. but seven times. gimme a fucking break. get outta the way. the stage is small to begin with. All around great time though. Anthrax put on a helluva show.

I think this is it. The only paper I had I tore in half and shared. It was too small to write on anyway!! :p :loco:

Among The Living
Got The Time
Caught In a Mosh
AIR
Antisocial
NFL
Medusa
In My World
Indians~ So fuckin' intense, wasn't sure they could follow up, and Cleveland was playin KC right up the street :Smokin:
~Break~
Be All End All EUPHORIA It was :Spin:
Deathrider :cool:
I'm The Man :lol:
New Level Scott on Dime Guitar :tickled:
I AM THE LAW :yell:

Bleearg said:
:erk: Was it? The lights were on at Jacobs when I was goin to the show. My bad. Baseball never was my strong subject. :lol:
The lights are almost always on at Jacobs field, I'm from Cleveland and went to the shw, it was awsome, I ended up giving these three crazy asses from West Virginia a ride back to their hotel, are you one of them, I though I was crazy for driving 2. hours to Columbus to see a show. :OMG:

Yep. I'm the fat guy with the beard. :wave: Thanks again man, and thanks for the pick you gave Dale. It was great time, glad to have shared it with you. Trip home was smooth. Happy you made it ok. I'm gonna figure out a way to go to the Springfield, VA now. Dropped of the disp. camera a while ago I'll get you the pics....

moshninja said:
The lights are almost always on at Jacobs field, I'm from Cleveland and went to the shw, it was awsome, I ended up giving these three crazy asses from West Virginia a ride back to their hotel, are you one of them, I though I was crazy for driving 2. hours to Columbus to see a show. :OMG:

There was more than you thought from West by god. All the way from Kenova and first two in the line.