COB Pics

Alexi Chainsaw Laiho :lol:
4916808oz4.jpg

The Bodom Chainsawmascre:kickass:

I saw this pic in a German magazine, should be some Legacy from this year, there was a report about Bodom with that pic and some others.

...And we can't see Janne in this orgasm pic, can we? :lol: Who knows... :p

that's right LOL :lol: maybe their "friendship" is closer than we think :rolleyes: :lol:

Let's wait for the next video from the studio, I mean at the TLS-DVD they're hugging, aren't they? When they lie in the car, pretty much at the end, I first thought it was Jaska but now I'm sure it's Janne. Who knows, who knows :rolleyes: :p

OMG what a stunning pic..thanx a lot for sharing, i couldn't puy my eyes off it (sorry just can't remember correct expression in English)...:Smokin: i haven't seen this photo before...really have no words :OMG: i'm amazed...
No i actually have: i have already written it here but still, i'm sure every Ville's fangirl should forget about him as soon as she has a look at any pic with Ville and ALEXI...in comparising with Alexi every man is not that handsome, hot and whatever (COB guys are exception but not 4 me)))

You show me a picture, where Henkka DOESNT look hot :p
Well, they all look hot...at least in most of the pic :)

Btw, about that Ville and Alexi-pic, they almost point the place I live. Jei :headbang:

they know where you live
lol. they just point to random place on the map and it happens to be pretty close to where your living.