COB start writing new album

Guys I definately would not visit Has it Leaked.com. A couple of weeks ago I was browsing the internet when I stumbled across this site. Upon entering the domain my computer erupted into a ball of blame, burning all the flesh across my face, leaving me unrecognisable to my friends and family. The flame spread up the wall of my 5 bedroom mansion. I watched outside as my £5,000,000 house was slowly torn away from me due to the evil that is Has It Leaked.com. After suffering extreme burns and mental trauma, I remembered that my cat 'Snowy' was left inside the house. Searching the scattered remains I found her collar left within the ashes. All this pain caused by Has It Leaked.com.

The website is fine.

I listened to samples of all the songs and those sound very promising. Several of the songs are quite fast and there seems to be plenty of melodies, even in those samples. Dead Man's Hand On You reminds me of Dead Eternity (and some of their other slower songs from late 90s) by In Flames, especially the vocals. Samples of All Twisted and One Bottle and Knee Deep (songs they haven't yet presented in their track-by-track videos) also sound very good.

I listened to samples of all the songs and those sound very promising. Several of the songs are quite fast and there seems to be plenty of melodies, even in those samples. Dead Man's Hand On You reminds me of Dead Eternity (and some of their other slower songs from late 90s) by In Flames, especially the vocals. Samples of All Twisted and One Bottle and Knee Deep (songs they haven't yet presented in their track-by-track videos) also sound very good.

Where? If you only listened to samples you clearly didn't get the whole album for reviewing but where'd you listen to the samples?

Well, that didn't took long. Link.

You made my day! :D

- Bodom Blue Moon: Fuck me, an eargasm.
- Scream For Silence: HCDR at its best, like Angels Dont Kill.
- WOS: it's what we've heard in the preview.
- Days are numbered: Thrashy fast shit.
- Dead Man's Hand on you: Just wow. The clean guitars and piano...
- Damage Beyond Repair: Sounds interesting, almost classic some parts.
- All Twisted: I expected more but there are just 45 seconds, its cool.
- One Bottle: Really really cool, with the orchestral hits and all that.

bodom blue moon...holy fuck. days are numbered sounds so sick as well. sort of wintersunish. but dead man's hand on you...intro is incredible. sounds like something off in flames "clayman". The other 3 songs we haven't heard in the track-by-tracks sound awesome as well. this wait is killing me. btw thank you so much for the link.

images

god dammit !

vocals in dead man's hand on you reminds me Jonathan Davis of korn :D

lol @ dead man's hand, the vocals are just - Alexi went full Friden right there. Which is a good thing of course, 90s' In Flames is a gem.

Wowowowowowowowowowowowow. This album so far sounds like they took the elements that made each album good and stuck it into one!! Bodom Blue Moon is on track to being Bodom Beach Terror part 2 and I can't fuckin wait!

I am going to bench a cow.

Now we can truly say goodbye to any doubts about this album not being awesome. Probably not the best but top 4 for sure. Also, nice to get 45 sec samples. Longer than the ones for RRF (They were 30 sec).

Waiting for Joonas' opinion on the samples.

Waste of Skin: It truly is similar to Hate Me. The riff before the melody sound better and less RRF'ish now than in the Track by Track video.

Scream for Silence: Alway though this part was the beginning of the solo when listening to TbTv p.2. Sounds good, probably one of the best tracks on the album.

Bodom Blue Moon: Doesn't sound that amazing to me. Just like with RtHaB, everyone was super excited for it and I was like "What's so amazing about this?"

Your Days Are Numbered: Sounds similar to "Victory Songs" by Ensiferum. Like the energy and slightly evil vibes. Don't mind it being a bit thrashy.

Dead Man's Hands On You: Surprisingly one of the slight disappointments. Don't like Laiho's vocals. When I heard the TbTv p.2 I thought it might be the best song on the album so it'll probably still be great.

Damaged Beyond Repair: The intro riff is lame but the one after it is AMAZING! Best riff I've heard so far from the album.

All Twisted: Not as good as it was made to be. The verse riff is better than the intro riff.

One Bottle And Knee Deep: Like the keys in the background. Better riff than the one in AT. The part after the intro also sounds interesting.

If I'd have to make a guess of the worst song on the album at the moment I'd have to say Transference. Too simple and slow. HoB has the same problem but at least it's fast.

Any doubts I had about this album have been killed. Those samples are just too good to imply any musical fuck ups.

I can tell that Dead Man is going to get some serious mixed reaction, but I like it. Bodom needed some experimentation on this album among the comfort zone tracks.

Among all the brutality on Halo of Blood the calm and peace of Dead Man's Hand on You it's really appreciated.

I didn't expect to hear that beautiful melody from COB :' )

Besides song 8 and 10 everything sounds awesome (Not saying that they are bad but didn't have that huge impact as the others in my opinion)

Dead Man's Hand On You Vocals remind me of early HIM, don't know why.

Favourite at this moment is Waste of Skin.

Good to hear so much orchestral hits and keyboards back in the music!

These samples sound absolutely unreal. Before I was thinking Waste of Skin and Scream for Silence were going to be my favourites. Based on these Bodom Blue Moon, Damaged Beyond Repair, and Dead Man's Hand on You sound like they're going to be my favourites. Alexi's vocals really remind me of Randy Blythe's in King Me during the soft part of Dead Man's Hand on You. Love the frenziness of the start of Bodom Blue Moon.

This album will really be a gem. God it's so good! It is a mix of every album they have done, and I especially like BBM,WOS,DBR and AT.