COBHC

Nocturne is another one of my guilty pleasures. I normally hate vocals like that but it just works so well on that album, and it's so melodic and shreddy. Too bad their new stuff isn't as good.

Not enough bands have shredding all the time without it being pretentious/wanky.

Luckily I do but I need to record some of my several hours of currently-midifile compositions first :lol:

the sample itself was kinda meh but seems indicative of good melodic bodom songwriting so seems okay

also unrelated but despite being on AYDY the song We're Not Gonna Fall is one of COB's best, haters gonna hate

I actually liked a few songs off of Are You Dead Yet?

While I prefer older stuff by Bodom, that's still not a terrible album, at least to my ears. In Your Face is a pretty fucking gay song though.

I WOULD hate that song except for it being the first Bodom song I ever heard and thus what got me into them :lol:

That one was number 2, followed by Bodom After Midnight, Bed of Razors and Lake Bodom (sorta went backwards :lol:)

After Needled I had heard Black Widow and it's still my favorite Bodom song. Shortly after a friend got me Tokyo Warhearts and I fell in love with it lol.

I WOULD hate that song except for it being the first Bodom song I ever heard and thus what got me into them :lol:

my friends band played bed of razors at a gig, i downloaded all their shit, i joined this forum OMG

i went from led zeppelin / iron maiden
then
lamb of god + cob

THE FACELESS AKELDAMA #1

are you dead yet was just meh, never listened to anything after that