CONFIRMED: Dio has left us :(

These people WANT violence to happen. Supposedly, the Westboro people are mostly made up of lawyers. If this is true, it adds a sinister angle to their desire for violence. Regardless, they clearly want violence to happen simply to "prove" that metalheads are just violent, angry, evil people. And confirming their skewed views is hardly going to change their minds. If anything, violence will only make these people worse, because it further cements their ugly view of...well, everything.

These people WANT violence to happen. Supposedly, the Westboro people are mostly made up of lawyers. If this is true, it adds a sinister angle to their desire for violence. Regardless, they clearly want violence to happen simply to "prove" that metalheads are just violent, angry, evil people. And confirming their skewed views is hardly going to change their minds. If anything, violence will only make these people worse, because it further cements their ugly view of...well, everything.

unless they get beat to death. LOL

but yes I completely see what you mean, hell they would probably even consider the dead one(s) "martyrs".

there is probably no way to ever shut people like this up fully. that's sad.

The Westboro clan from what i have heard and read, and researched is made up of basically one family, all the relatives of this family formed this supposed church a few years ago, and yes there aresome laywers in the bunch. What they want is for people to defy them so they can sue. these people are the biggest hypocrites in the world today, nothing is sacred to them except their views and beliefs.

The Westboro clan from what i have heard and read, and researched is made up of basically one family, all the relatives of this family formed this supposed church a few years ago, and yes there aresome laywers in the bunch. What they want is for people to defy them so they can sue. these people are the biggest hypocrites in the world today, nothing is sacred to them except their views and beliefs.

Not to mention, his daughter (who's name will not be uttered by me, I prefer to call her dumb cunt) had her first child out of wedlock in the late 1970s while in an extramarital affair. Hello pot, meet kettle. Hey J-Man, you used to work in the defense industry, do you think you could get us a tactical nuke? :lol::lol:

I would imagine, or at least hope, that security at the memorial service would keep the half dozen of them far away from the proceedings. Maybe someone needs to inform the local p.d. there about what's going to happen, but one thing for certain, giving these idiots the beating they deserve won't do anything but benefit them... and I'd doubt any of us would want that.

Not to mention, his daughter (who's name will not be uttered by me, I prefer to call her dumb cunt) had her first child out of wedlock in the late 1970s while in an extramarital affair. Hello pot, meet kettle. Hey J-Man, you used to work in the defense industry, do you think you could get us a tactical nuke? :lol::lol:

Better yet, i know a U.S. Army sniper, he happens to be my son-in law, hehehehehehe

I'm a devout Roman Catholic and I've never believed any of the venomous horseshit these so called "christians" are leading us to believe at any time about DIO. Real christians don't preach hate and entice others to hate. These people are liars and hypocrites. If they truly believed in the Bible, they would know this: "Judge not, lest ye be judged."

I'm a devout Roman Catholic and I've never believed any of the venomous horseshit these so called "christians" are leading us to believe at any time about DIO. Real christians don't preach hate and entice others to hate. These people are liars and hypocrites. If they truly believed in the Bible, they would know this: "Judge not, lest ye be judged."

Absolutely! I despise the fact that, not just this group, but many of these morons call themselves Christians.

~Brian~

What the Family Westboro (and they are all members of the same family) needs is a headbanger to buy $3 worth of gas, pour it into an empty plastic milk container, Stick a lighted rag into it, and throw it their way while they are chanting "Dio is Evil!" and "America deserved 9/11!" Those bastards deserve nothing less.

Thank you! Exactly. I am a Catholic as well and let me assure you all these people are not Christian in any sense of the word. Just ignore them, and they will hopefully go away.

Just curious, how many here ever paid attention to the jackasses when they were just hating "fags" or picketing soldiers funerals? Or has this just came on most peoples radar since the Dio issue? I don't see much mentioned here about these people and what they do beside their plans for Dio's memorial.

Wendy Dio has left a message concerning the hate-goup called Westboro Baptist Church on www.ronniejamesdio.com

Statement From Wendy Dio 5/21/2010 4:31:59 PM

Ronnie hates prejudice and violence! We need to turn the other cheek on these people that only know how to hate someone they didn't know. We only know how to love someone we know!
- Wendy Dio

Personally I hope that every metalhead will respect her wise opinion and I'm quite sure RJD would appreciate people depriving from hate and violence more than any other gesture of honour made for his memory.

J. I'm a Christian, so your comment sort of lumps me in with these wack jobs. I promise, that these people aren't the types of Christians I associate with. These are VERY misguided, fanatical people that seriously need to revisit the teachings of Christ and as someone else said, look in the mirror. I'm mourning and have dreaded the loss of Dio like so many other legions of metal fans. Reading stuff like this in the media just saddens me to say the least.

By the way, these people in Kansas aren't true Christians. They may think they are, but a Christian shouldn't have malice in his/her heart like this. In my opinion, Hell will be full of people that have sat on church pews every Sunday who thought they had it right, but didn't.

~Brian~

Westboro is a cult. They don't follow Christ, but Fred Phelps. There are many churches like them, they are the most annoying however. I'm Christian, and have never been told to, or taught to hate any individual for whatever percieved shortcoming they may have. I have grown up in the church my entire life, in the south, in a Baptist church(I'm a Methodist now), and was never instructed in the "Phelp's" manner of biblical interpretation. Was my upbringing fundamantalist, sure. But hatred was not even an option for us to consider.