Consolidated 'STENCH' Album Status Thread

Super secret track list update...

1. No One Survives
  2. Bears
  3. The Traitor
  4. <Currently Untitled>
  5. A Feast
  6. Return To The Sky (From Whence You Came)
  7. <Currently Untitled>
  8. The Bog
  9. Nekropolis
  10. The Plague
  11. Prince Of The Land Of Stench
  12. <Currently Untitled>

The untitled songs are 95% done, writing-wise, they just don't have lyrics yet. Other than that, that track list is final.

Also, some early news for you forum fans, we're planning to release a pre-production demo of "A Feast" onto the myspace in a week or so.

-Timbus

This is me working on "A Feast":
legionwork.jpg

-Timbus

The myspace preproduction stuff will not be downloadable... When the album comes out, we'll make a track or two downloadable and maybe let you guys check out all the demos. Dunno why you'd want to though, the album will have much better versions of the songs.

Does the beer come with the next release... ?

Well, can't wait your new stuff guys! Does the CD will contain "true" drum and bass or will it be midi track as Goblin's Island (it was synth drum and bass on Goblin's Island, isn't it?)

I think it's quite obvious if they're studio producing the album.
For the most part, I'm sure they will be real bass and drums.

Does the CD will contain "true" drum and bass or will it be midi track as Goblin's Island (it was synth drum and bass on Goblin's Island, isn't it?)

Today, we booked Zack Ohren at Castle Ultimate Studios for late December to track drums and guitars.

lol.

Also I haven't forgotten about putting up "A Feast". We changed a few riffs at the last minute so we have to re-record some stuff and finish keys.

The album as a whole is finally getting solidified. We're finishing up structures for our last song and still working on keys and lyrics for everything. Keyboard-wise, the album is half done, and lyrics-wise, maybe 2/3.

We can finally give you a guys a tracklist, even though we don't have names for two of the songs yet:

STENCH

1. No One Survives
  2. Bears
  3. Condemned
  4. Gallows And Graves
  5. A Feast
  6. Return To The Sky
  7. UNTITLED
  8. The Bog
  9. Nekropolis
  10. The Plague
  11. Prince Of The Land Of Stench
  12. UNTITLED

We're tracking some keys in the second half of November and December, and going in to track live instruments at Castle Ultimate Studios December 29th - January 3rd.

-Tim

Will the new album be available on Amazon?
Because I´m sick of buying songs on itunes....

Will the new album be available on Amazon?
Because I´m sick of buying songs on itunes....

If this album is anything like the last one we forum goers should get first opportunity to place orders for actual CD's...maybe even signed, since we're soo special :)

agree.
I bought the last album on itunes because I read the shipment take long time... (I life in germany)

hey! i also think we should give the true fans a chance to order first, and to get signed copies. i think that this album will probably be on amazon, as well as available at your local record stores. since we didn't have any distribution for the last album, it's always shipped personally by tim, who is a very busy man (hence delays). but don't worry, he's still a bad person for making you all wait. a terrible terrible person.