contents of In you face dvd ep??

shashi_13m

New Metal Member
Feb 23, 2006
does the in your face dvd ep contain the same 20 min blooper which was out with the thrashed lost in helsinki video. i know it has sixpounder live in wacken 2004 and in your face promo video. BUT WHAT ELSE??

i'm gonna give you what you need!
Rock 'N Roll Rock 'N Roll I 'm the king of rock 'n roll :Spin: :Spin:

can someone teach me a language too?^^^^

right, but Shit-Faced Bastards Of Bodom is some kind of subtitle of this video...

and it's not "just a fun video", it contains angels don't kill live somewhere in japan (?)

so the dvd has 2 live performances, one official video and a lot of fun... it's worth...

deathxunlimited said:
IMO i dont really think it's worth it. they just play AYDY songs over most of the footage. then the live clips. unless you pay the price of a normal cd for it. $10-13.
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

<-Warheart-> said:
I bought it but because I have a small hard drive and can't hold tonnes of videos on it (!).
...And this is the only decent reason. ;)

The best part if when alexi kisses another dude with his tongue. There is a nice close-up and good alternate angles on the sex scenes.

Nah man, I do actually like it. Sixpounder live and the IYF video are cool, as is the All Night Long thing. I was shocked seeing Alexi do that too, I like the intro of it though.