Cool kid

Terrible father. First, operating a camera, while driving, with his in kid the car, in the front seat. Second, still operating the camera, with his kid in the car, in the front seat, now driving stupidly fast. I hope he wraps his Mercedes around a tree trunk, with the child not in the car, obviously.

Terrible father. First, operating a camera, while driving, with his in kid the car, in the front seat. Second, still operating the camera, with his kid in the car, in the front seat, now driving stupidly fast. I hope he wraps his Mercedes around a tree trunk, with the child not in the car, obviously.

Valid point.

Agree, there's a lot of truth in what you say, it's undeniable.
But then, even though I love metal music so much, I wouldn't let my child listening to it at that age.
I worked with very little children (I'm an educator of nursery school), I really believe they don't need this kind of music so early... when they'll be older that'll be ok (hehe, cause I'd be the first to tell them to listen to metal!), but at that age... no.
Well, I know, this is just my opinion.

was that a fcking hat? man..that was so awesome. haha...on friday, when i went to the CoB concert, right when i was trying to go in, there was like...7 year old little boy who comes and he was headbanging and stuff, it was funny.

awwwwww so cute :D:D:D I mean.... awww I want a baby like that.... and you can be sure my children will grow up listening to Bodom :)

anyway.... yeah operating a camera while driving with his in kid the car isn't responsible but it's still damn cute.... bodom baby :)

and i'm just not having kids :D

(but if i did, which i wont, they would definitely start playing music at a very early age, like those cool cats in that video;))