Cover Songs

Maelstrom

Metal is the Law!
Jan 27, 2002
Adelaide
www.theharrowed.com
Hails everyone.

We're in the midst of reworking our setlist to include some covers and we want everyones opinion on what bands we should cover.

Currently we're thinking of doing a couple of the following bands:

Carcass
Testament
Judas Priest
King Diamond
Iron Maiden
Strapping Young Lad
The Haunted
Death

Anyone got any requests?

hallowed be thy name, evil that men do, fear of the dark, the clansman by iron maiden, any of those would kick ass! well any maiden in general!

PS:
welcome!

Originally posted by Maelstrom
Hails everyone.

We're in the midst of reworking our setlist to include some covers and we want everyones opinion on what bands we should cover.

Currently we're thinking of doing a couple of the following bands:

Carcass
Testament
Judas Priest
King Diamond
Iron Maiden
Strapping Young Lad
The Haunted
Death

Anyone got any requests?

Testament That Would Be Awesome Or Death R.I.P. Chuck

But I Think The Best Cover Would Be Carcass - No Love Lost

Ahhh, Heartwork....an absolute classic metal album:headbang:

We're toying with Incarnated Solvent Abuse at the moment and we we're thinking of something off of the Heartwork album to go with it.

Soilwork's probably a little akward with no keyboards but we thought of BulletBeast.

There aren't to many bands worthy of covering SYL but i think Fury have the goods for sure!! I would love to hear your take on 1 or all of the following...
1)Happy Camper
2) Far beyond Metal
3) All hail the new flesh
4) Detox
5) Satan's icecream truck

I reckon maybe even some Sabbath would cool Fury style, perhaps War Pigs, NIB, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath or Changes

The Strapsters!

I've been trying to work out Detox for about 2 months now. So you know how fucking messy that recording is!!!:) It's crazy shit.

I'll get the bastard eventually I'm sure. Until then we we're thinking of Underneath The Waves.

If Your gunna do a Strapping cover,can ya do Home Nucleonics?

That would sound damn nice with you guy's playing.

Either that or another good cover for you guy's that always will go down well wherever you are,Raining Blood.

We did a bit of a piecemeal version of Raining Blood when we played in Whyalla last March. Myself and Rick have been learning it, but Derek and Mick would like to do a bit of a medley of Slayer stuff.

We already know Seasons in the Abyss, but everytime I suggest doing it groans fill the rehearsal room. (Bastards!!!)

I think we'll have Raining Blood together soon for your listening pleasure live next time we play in Sydney.