Cubase SX.

U[Sic]M

Nov 26, 2002
Visit site
Since Mattias is back, I finally have someone to share this with: Cubase SX sucks...incredibly much. I can´t believe how much Cubase SX doesn´t not suck. Bear in mind, I am basing this on an EXTENDED one of my test-runs of Cubase (the base test-time is about fifteen minutes, the one in question is up to THIRTY MINUTES), so I KNOW what I´m talking about.

U[Sic]M said:
Since Mattias is back, I finally have someone to share this with: Cubase SX sucks...incredibly much. I can´t believe how much Cubase SX doesn´t not suck. Bear in mind, I am basing this on an EXTENDED one of my test-runs of Cubase (the base test-time is about fifteen minutes, the one in question is up to THIRTY MINUTES), so I KNOW what I´m talking about.

Ah there you are faggot.

Well to be honest, I tried Logic, and it's very deep shit, a totally different world. Totally professional. Which makes it very useless for you, since you're stuff sounds so terribly unprofessional. You might want to consider joining the other Cool Edit kids instead until your skillz evolve.

And I am now a LEGAL owner of Cubase SX. I am so totally proud. Proudest person ever.

Mattias of the Night said:
Ah there you are faggot.

Well to be honest, I tried Logic, and it's very deep shit, a totally different world. Totally professional. Which makes it very useless for you, since you're stuff sounds so terribly unprofessional. You might want to consider joining the other Cool Edit kids instead until your skillz evolve.

And I am now a LEGAL owner of Cubase SX. I am so totally proud. Proudest person ever.

Pleeeeaaaase. The only reason that sounded so utterly unprofessional was because I wanted it to sound that way. I customdesigned the songs and production to fit the CoB-forum. That and I don´t use sissy-ass gear like POD and V-AMP. Those things are soooooo Cool Edit and amateurish. Only elite music-people mic their amps for recording.

Why´d you buy Cunase SX? That´s just stupid. Stupid and moronic. Stupid, moronic and idiotic.

U[Sic]M said:
Pleeeeaaaase. The only reason that sounded so utterly unprofessional was because I wanted it to sound that way. I customdesigned the songs and production to fit the CoB-forum. That and I don´t use sissy-ass gear like POD and V-AMP. Those things are soooooo Cool Edit and amateurish. Only elite music-people mic their amps for recording.

Why´d you buy Cunase SX? That´s just stupid. Stupid and moronic. Stupid, moronic and idiotic.

Yeah, inferior mic tones are much better than superior pod tones! Still, you don't need logic for what you do. Even cool edit is too much for you!

Mattias of the Night said:
Yeah, inferior mic tones are much better than superior pod tones! Still, you don't need logic for what you do. Even cool edit is too much for you!

You have no say anymore, you friggin´ BOUGHT a copy of Cubase SX! Your uneliteness is staggering.