Cynic/Aghora fans?

CrazyGuitarJason

Threve : The magic number
Oct 15, 2006
in front of a computer in satx.
If you happen to be a Cynic fan your in luck. They are planning to release a new album next year, and Aghora also has a new album. I have Cynic's Focus album and love it.

edit : Here's the source, sorry. My initial reaction was my jaw dropping then trying to scrounge for more info. I should have been less trigger happy.

BLABBERMOUTH.NET - CYNIC To Reunite For European Festival Appearances, Possible U.S. Dates

I'm trying to dig up a video I saw on youtube that showed Paul Masvidal dubbing in a solo, im trying to dig it up on youtube now. It didn't show Sean. Someone posted these YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

You can pre-order the Aghora album now.

They are planning on playing some shows next year, and if it goes well, a new album might be a possibility. And from what I understand, no Gobel and no Malone. Still, Reinert and Masvidal are excellent, when they aren't trying to play radio friendly crap like Aeon Spoke.

I think I'll start a band called Bicycle Spoke. And it will sound like the goo goo dolls and spastic ink.:cool:

Honestly I wouldn't really miss Malone. Sure he's a great player, but he wasn't really important to me. Gobel on the other hand, he played a vital role, he was so clean with his playing.. Either way I still hope they come back