Czech black metal?

Doomguy

This is huh, wow...
Apr 7, 2009
Melbourne, Aus
Really digging acts like Kult Ofenzivy, Inferno, Ador Dorath and Stíny Plamenů. It seems like the Czech Republic has a pretty prominent black metal scene.

Who else is worth a few listens?

Well...

Next video is Trollech, which isn't good most of the times, but this particular song/video rules tbh:

Most of Lord Morbivod's projects apart from Stíny Plamenů suck so don't go for that one either. You forgot to mention Master's Hammer but that's too obvious I guess considering it's a best bm band of all time.

BTW, new Kult Ofenzivy was really unnecessary.

EDIT: Also, Amon/Amon Goeth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kult Ofenzivy is good, actually, even the new one from what I heard. Do you find it "unnecessary" merely because the imagery is "Nazi" to some extent?

Well, the music is almost same as on the first one, so I don't see the point in releasing it. I guess I waited for some evolution to come and all that has changed are the lyrics, from antichrist/nietszche to nazi (or about nazi, I don't understand every second verse tbh).

EDIT: At Andy.

Well, the music is almost same as on the first one, so I don't see the point in releasing it. I guess I waited for some evolution to come and all that has changed are the lyrics, from antichrist/nietszche to nazi (or about nazi, I don't understand every second verse tbh).

EDIT: At Andy.

Aesthetic/lyrical evolution is still a change in the art itself, though I guess I understand your problem. Or maybe you don't see it as an evolution, per se ;)