Czech Doom Metal

Profånity said:
You don't know what you're talking about, Czech Doom Metal is one of the biggest and best Doom Metal scenes in the world. Someone even replied with lots of information about the scene. So unless you're a retard why is this a pointless thread?

It dont give a damn about a scene being big, it dosent make it good. I could name three American Doom bands that blows Czech Doom away... but that would only be my opinion wouldnt it? Dont try to force your lame ass view down on me... "biggest and best Doom metal scenes in the world." Damn, that was funny.

Profånity said:
It's fairly pointless you being here if you're just going to say that about quality threads.

Damn, it seems I hurt your feelings, High On Maiden answered this one for me though.

High On Maiden said:
He didn't. He said it in this thread.

Why should have prove those bands exist? everytime you make thread Profanity you just name off bands how about proving all of those exist and prove they are all from where you say?

I think your threads are interesting sometimes because finding about new bands from different places is cool but sometimes some comments are uncalled for especially this one about proving finnish bands.