Damageplan

I think they're pretty good but not as good as Pantera though. They sound like Pantera but not as aggressive. I love Pantera's Far Beyond Driven and Reinventhing The Steel, these are one of my favourite metal albums of all time.

I've read Corey Taylor of Slipknot and Jerry Cantrell are going to appear as guests on their new album.

I can't believe Anselmo thinks so highly of himself and Superjoint Ritual. He's saying that they're bringing a heavy metal/hardcore revolution :rolleyes:. My ass, Superjoint Ritual just suck.

Phil is simply an ass. And I like what Murai said, they do have a Pantera vibe to them & you're right, they aren't as abrassive as the Reinventing & Far Beyond & Trendkill records. I was more of a fan of Cowboys & Vulgar, just enough aggression to keep you interested & not lose you. That's just me.

havnt heard the damage plan stuff,but as muso's ,vinnie and darryl kick ass.thats not to say that anything they do will be great,its just that its unlikely not to be good,if you see what i mean.
phil is another matter.i loved cowboys,hell we still play the title track at rehersal sometimes,and vulger was by far and a way thier best album for me,but recently i've read interviews with him and i've heard some of that superjoint stuff and it seems like he's really losing the plot.still a great singer,but losing the plot.

I heard a little clip of the Damage Plan osng and it seemed pretty cool. I'll have to hear more of them to really be a judge. Yeah, you're right, they're definitely not like Pantera used to be. I haven't heard SJR and maybe I'm glad and maybe I'm not. I'll have to download some since I'm a rather open-minded person.

I think Cowboys From Hell is extremely overrated and did you know that they ripped off Exhorder on that eh. I do like some songs in there like Cemetary Gates and Domination though. Vulgar Display of Power is an awesome album. Songs like A New Level (got to love that solo), Walk (just straightforward goodness) and Hollow made it worth it.

awesome, ill be watching it. i wanna see them live, even if the music isnet up to par w/ pantera, id still like to be able to say ive seen dime and vinnie in concert, cause they just dominate the guitar and drums.