Dance of December Souls (new edition)?

madu

Jul 21, 2005
In the Rectory of the Bizarre Reverend
My record store sells this, what exactly is it? It's got the old album art as the picture, but I read on M-A that some reissue is not supported by the band at all. So uh, might that be it, or is there some 'official' new edition as well?

i guess that's an offical version, the fake one is different, it has the new logo on it and a reaper at the cover pic. I went to see Opeth yesterday, and in the merchandise section there was the not supported version of the cd and some people were checking them to buy it and i went to them and say that they are not supported so they didn't buy it =) The guy who sold the cds looked mad but i did my duty anyway =)

Out of Topic: yesterday during the concert Mikael asked: " Have my friends Katatonia been here?" and all the crowd shouted "YEAAHH!" =) eheh and also they played "Murder" and "Deliberation" before Opeth got on the stage. It was a great night =)

m0rtis said:
i guess that's an offical version, the fake one is different, it has the new logo on it and a reaper at the cover pic. I went to see Opeth yesterday, and in the merchandise section there was the not supported version of the cd and some people were checking them to buy it and i went to them and say that they are not supported so they didn't buy it =) The guy who sold the cds looked mad but i did my duty anyway =)

Out of Topic: yesterday during the concert Mikael asked: " Have my friends Katatonia been here?" and all the crowd shouted "YEAAHH!" =) eheh and also they played "Murder" and "Deliberation" before Opeth got on the stage. It was a great night =)
Katatonia and Opeth did a show together? huh?

No no =)

Before opeth got on the stage, and while the audience waits for the band, dj plays some metal bands songs to cheer up the crowd =) 2 katatonia songs were played, Murder and Deliberation.. The crowd got crazy when they heard Katatonia so Mikael asked: "have my friends, Katatonia been to Turkey?" and we all shouted "YEAH!" =)