Danzig, SuperJoint Ritual, Immortal, & The Haunted: Mini-Tour

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
DANZIG, SUPERJOINT RITUAL, IMMORTAL, THE HAUNTED To Team Up For West Coast Mini-Tour

DANZIG have finally announced the first confirmed bands for their much-anticipated "Blackest of The Black" festival tour, which will consist of three West Coast dates in early May.

The lineup for the package is shaping up as follows:

DANZIG
SUPERJOINT RITUAL
IMMORTAL
THE HAUNTED

Other acts are expected to be announced soon.

Confirmed dates so far are as follows:

May 02 – Phoenix, AZ @ Mesa Ampitheatre
May 03 – Los Angeles, Ca @ Universal Ampitheatre

One more date is expected to be announced in the coming days. If these shows are successful, a full-length "Blackest of The Black" U.S. tour will take place in November, featuring a completely new lineup of bands (with DANZIG as the headliner).

Deadly Embrace said:
The point is you get to enjoy the show, where alot of people do not have that luxury, I'm sure they will add a San Francisco date, as a West Coast date, lets just wait & see....................

Haha , I know, I'd actually like to see the show. I was just posting the first thing that came to my head when i saw where it was. :)

the haunted and immortal would be the best part of this show and immortal just announced that they haven't confirmed to play this quite yet as I am assuming they are close to being on the halford metal gods tour and the dates might run into each other.

WHY IS DANZIG HEADLINING THIS TOUR??

HE SUCKS LIVE AND HIS MUSIC SUCKS!

HERE'S A BETTER BLACKEST OF THE BLACK LINEUP:

TESTAMENT
THE HAUNTED
SUPERJOINT RITUAL

NOW THAT WOULD KICK ASS!!!!

Danzig comes up with a good idea on a tour/fest that would include some real good metal bands rather than the crap at ozzfest and you complain.

go home early if you don't like him but at least he is trying to do something for the americans that want to see a good summer show.

my friend and fellow band mate 495 who posts on Nevermore board went to the March Metal Meltdown out here on the East Coast and they were givin out free Danzig CD's ... the new album I Luciferi and its an ok CD but the only song i particularly care for is Black Mass

To reiterate: the universal ampitheater does suck. I saw maiden there and the accoustics are bad.

I wanna go, but only to see Immortal and the Haunted. Danzig was good up till III. now he just sucks. SJR is GAY cock rock. I think I'll be passing on this bill. no point to spend $40 on two shitty bands in a shitty venue and get to see two killer bands for 30min each. the haunted will be back in the states later to do a proper tour, w/ general adm only. none of this seating shit. :headbang:

IMMORTAL and THE HAUNTED have officially withdrawn from the DANZIG-headlined "Blackest of The Black" festival mini-tour, which will consist of three West Coast dates in early May.

The revamped lineup of acts scheduled to appear at the event is as follows:

DANZIG
SUPERJOINT RITUAL
MESHUGGAH
NILE

Other groups are expected to be announced soon.

One more date is expected to be announced in the coming days. If these shows are successful, a full-length "Blackest of The Black" U.S. tour will take place in November, featuring a completely new lineup of bands (with DANZIG as the headliner).

From Blabbermouth.Net

More changes have been made to the lineup for the DANZIG-headlined "Blackest of The Black" festival mini-tour, set to take place in early May.

Sweden's MESHUGGAH, who were previously said to be participating in the package, have now dropped off the event and have been replaced by OPETH (as first reported here earlier today) and LACUNA COIL.

The revamped lineup for "Blackest of The Black" now looks as follows:

DANZIG
SUPERJOINT RITUAL
NILE
OPETH
LACUNA COIL

Other groups are expected to be announced soon.

If these shows are successful, a full-length "Blackest of The Black" U.S. tour will take place in November, featuring a completely new lineup of bands (with DANZIG as the headliner).

From Blabbermouth.Net