Dave Chappelle

If I ever hear that "I'm Rick James bitch" line again, I'm going to hunt that guy. Some of his stuff was funny, but he's overrated as hell. Mencia is a billion times better.

i disagree with the mencia comment. its all the same kind of impression, delivery. at least dave has some wit behind it. mencia is just current events and saying how fucked up the world is with a bunch of racist/stereotype jokes. not saying mencia sux, but he just doesn't put enough into his act. dave has some characters that have been repeated and thats good. not his fault it caught on like wild fire. if something catches on like that, its good, it means that the guy has talent. i don't know that many people quoting mencia.

hell just the other day i telling my friend something from a mencia standup sketch and i ended up telling it better than it actually was. i find that he drags his jokes on for too long and it isn't funny in the end.

also the "I'm Rick James bitch" sketch was never THAT funny, it was just memorable. on the other hand the lil jon was funny because it seemed like dave started poking fun at himself as well as lil jon.

also for the record i never like dave chappelle at first, then i was forced to sit in for the real world skit where they had that one white guy, fan ever since.

dave does get boring after watching too much at once, its more something where you see a skit with your friends and quote it later in the day.

Metal head87 said:
If I ever hear that "I'm Rick James bitch" line again, I'm going to hunt that guy. Some of his stuff was funny, but he's overrated as hell. Mencia is a billion times better.

omfg LIES. MENCIA SUCKS

zmetallica said:
also for the record i never like dave chappelle at first, then i was forced to sit in for the real world skit where they had that one white guy, fan ever since.
Was that the one with that chubby guy from Best Week Ever? That skit was pretty funny.
I think my favorite Chappelle skit was when he was a crack addict giving some kids a lecture and they were getting tips. And then you hear him say "and that's the story of the first time I sucked a beep for crack". I was on the floor laughing from that.
But I still like Mencia better. I know he repeats the same kinds of jokes, but most of them are still funny. He also doesn't have (c)rappers coming on the shows.

even though he does tend to drag things out a bit and he has used the retard thing to death, i still prefer mencia. i really dont find chapelle that funny most of the time, and there's something about him that just gets on my nerves.

and i would take peter boyle over a rapper anyday

That skit is funny, but the Cribs skit was the funniest skit of the Lost Episodes IMO. "I like to sprinkle diamonds on my food. Why? Because it's the most balla shit ever, and two.... it makes my dookie twinkle!" lol