Dave Lombardo Back In Testament!

It doesn't appear he went back to Slayer until about 05/06, but I also don't know what Slayer was doing around that time. Wiki claims he left the band but doesn't say why. Wiki also claims Gene left the band because he had a loyalty to SYL which he didn't tell Testament about before joining. So Testament seem to be suckers for just taking people back, if this goes to shit it's all their fault :)

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
That is a terrible picture when you look at it closely.
Alex looks like a prat, "Oh look at me I've got a guitar."
Chuck looks compressed
Eric looks kind of normal for a black metal fan
Steve, fuck there is nothing good about that picture
And Dave looks like he's worried that the photographer is going to attack him.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Well said and oh by the way if anyone really thinks that there will be anything that rivals the gathering,sorry but I hope I’m wrong it’s just that too much time has passed and Skolnick is no Murphy!

Reactions: Slammed and redfly
It doesn't appear he went back to Slayer until about 05/06, but I also don't know what Slayer was doing around that time. Wiki claims he left the band but doesn't say why. Wiki also claims Gene left the band because he had a loyalty to SYL which he didn't tell Testament about before joining. So Testament seem to be suckers for just taking people back, if this goes to shit it's all their fault :)
I saw Slayer in 99 at Ozzfest but I have no idea who was drumming lol. I'll be happy if we get one crushing album out of this. And of course neyond if it lasts for more.
Yeah I didn't know about that stuff either. Of course it is wiki. So I'm not sure I completely believe it. But at the same time I can't really argue it.
I hadn't understood Gene to be an actual member when Demonic came out.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
That is a terrible picture when you look at it closely.
Alex looks like a prat, "Oh look at me I've got a guitar."
Chuck looks compressed
Eric looks kind of normal for a black metal fan
Steve, fuck there is nothing good about that picture
And Dave looks like he's worried that the photographer is going to attack him.
Geez Debbie Downer! At least give me half a day of bliss! :p

Well said and oh by the way if anyone really thinks that there will be anything that rivals the gathering,sorry but I hope I’m wrong it’s just that too much time has passed and Skolnick is no Murphy!
I think The Gathering had a little bit of room to improve. We'll never know how great the next one would have been since Chuck got sick. And you're right and Slammed is right. It's been a long time. But I'm still rooting for it!
How much did Murphy actually contribute? There's not a whole lot of soloing on there. What there is is fantastic but it's not a lot.
I'm just being lazy. I can look at the creds in my cd.

Alex will help create The Gathering Jazz version 2022 :)

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I saw Slayer in 99 at Ozzfest but I have no idea who was drumming lol. I'll be happy if we get one crushing album out of this. And of course neyond if it lasts for more.
Yeah I didn't know about that stuff either. Of course it is wiki. So I'm not sure I completely believe it. But at the same time I can't really argue it.
I hadn't understood Gene to be an actual member when Demonic came out.

I'm not really surprised Gene chose SYL over Testament, his music at the time was a lot closer to SYL, but as to how much truth there really is in wiki's facts I don't think anyone will ever know!

Reactions: Neptune and redfly