Day of the Equinox Roll Call!

OMFG! The show was incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First Woods ruled us with "Your Ontario Town, Is my Burial Ground", and all put on an awesome performance!!

Next was UnExpect, 2nd time seeing them, the new stuff sounded brilliant, the bassist is fucking crazy on stage! They were even better then last year!

After was Novembers Doom, who put on a very awesome performance, very laid back and chilling! 2nd time seeing them also

Deceased tore up the Opera House next, totally old school metal!!! T-Bone Style!

AGALLOCH. The reason I came, and 2nd time seeing them, I talked to JWW for ten minutes, cool, and laid back guy, and they played "KNEEL TO THE CROSS" Enough Said.

I only got to see Green Carnation for 45 minutes, but they sounded awesome, and the singer has great stage presence!

Other Highlights include, talking to Dave Gold through the night, getting a long hug from a girl I met a long time ago at a show, and also a girl kissed me on the hand, and said I had class! And also saw our buddy Matt(Demilich), who is METAL AS FUCK!!!!

Highway Corsair said:
OMFG! The show was incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AGALLOCH. The reason I came, and 2nd time seeing them, I talked to JWW for ten minutes, cool, and laid back guy, and they played "KNEEL TO THE CROSS" Enough Said.

What was the rest of the set like?! I'm dying here. :(

ummmm... from what I remember...not in order..

As Embers Dress The Sky
Dead Winter Days
The Lodge (dismantled)
Kneel To The Cross
Odal
Hallways Of Enchanted Ebony
In The Shadow Of Our Pale Companion

I might be missing something, but I think the was it, it was fucking brilliant!