Death Of A Forum

James Murphy

Mar 26, 2002
well my forum is pretty much dead... no one comes. i'm not complaining.... i'm the one who killed it... by never contributing to it for years.

so this space will likely go away for a while.... i'll likely relaunch when there's more to talk about.

this may not even be the last thread i post, and it's not going away this week... but the end is definitely near. If it's relaunched, i will be more active.

thanks to all that have posted.

hey james,

considering the last few months its seems more than logic to me that you will kill this forum. :cry:
thank you for all the insides you have given us over the years. i´m looking forward to seeing a new forum whenever it will be online.

Until then I will "stalk" you at the sneapforum...

all the best to you :headbang:

Too bad, but we all saw it coming.......
Nice to hear that you're involved in the producing/mixing business, but I would love to hear a new solo album, a new Disincarnate album and the Death tribute :headbang:(And I'm sure I'm not alone on this). Would be a nice holiday present:heh:

Anyways, keep up the good work, and hope to hear from you soon!

Keep it up!:headbang:

Hey that's fair enough James.

Have been lurking to keep up with whats happening, and hoping the life would return.

I remember Nitronium Blood putting in a good effort a few years back as far as getting it rolling again, but unfortunately it went south again.

Appreciate all the info and correspondence you've given us Sir!! :D

2008 Caparison Horus HGS in pro. black for sale. played 5 times...James uses same guitar, plays like butter, just need the cash. heres a photo, and message me if youre interested, ill give you a killer deal!

l_9c5a9d3d9ace4c0ab9633b4c46568119.jpg

2008 Caparison Horus HGS in pro. black for sale. played 5 times...James uses same guitar, plays like butter, just need the cash. heres a photo, and message me if youre interested, ill give you a killer deal!

l_9c5a9d3d9ace4c0ab9633b4c46568119.jpg

You look hawt

Anyways, if this forum does go then it'll suck but I see where James is coming from. I've been lurking here for a while waiting for activity but not much happened.

When I first registered to UM.com, one of the first places I started lurking was here, but I just never posted because I was new and it seemed no one else seemed to post, but hey, I'm more willing to post around here now that I've been here longer.

Disincarate album II needs to be envisioned and completed.

metal needs an influx of classy "florida sounding" death metal so bad right now. theres so much that is overly technical, overly redundant, cookie cutter, sterile/over produced, lacking memorable structures and dynamics.

do it! do it! do it!

seriously need some sweet ass melodic solos over inverted fifth chords that just grind your face off.

Disincarate album II needs to be envisioned and completed.

metal needs an influx of classy "florida sounding" death metal so bad right now. theres so much that is overly technical, overly redundant, cookie cutter, sterile/over produced, lacking memorable structures and dynamics.

do it! do it! do it!

seriously need some sweet ass melodic solos over inverted fifth chords that just grind your face off.

completely agree. james, dont go away, just give us some news/topics from your end and we will keep it alive.