Destruction

D.Ingram

Mar 17, 2008
Sheffield, United Kingdom.
Bloody insane band, possibly a contender for the best thrash band in Europe.

Anyways, this lot of a sexy new ditty on their official myspace page (www.myspace.com/officialdestruction) called 'Vicious Circles (The 7 Deadly Sins)' from their forthcoming album 'D.E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N' which is due out in Europe August 29th, everywhere else September 1st.

So... anyone like this band? I'll be seein' them at Bloodstock Open Air alongside Overkill, Evile, Napalm Death and Soulfly. w00p!!

Haven't checked any of their stuff since 'All hell breaks loose' - got a bit boring for me around that time. Will give that a listen later.

One band I'd love to reform is Coroner - didn't get a chance to see them when they were up and running.

Im not a huge fan of European Thrash, and I am not talking about bands that are coming out these days such as Evile, Gama Bomb, Pitiful Reign, Mutant etc.
Im talking about Kreator, Destruction, Sodom and so on. But....... Destruction is pretty good, although they are too repetitive for my taste. I met them coz "Azken Garrasia" a band that Im friends with played with them and they werent very friendly. To some it all up theyre OK.

I remember one show in Germany with Megadeth, Marc came backstage, and I can't remember what happened, but I just remember him doing Kung Fu on Ben. Awesome guy.

haha well i haven't heard enough from Sodom to really have a valid opinion on them (I only own M16 thus far), but Kreator seem sluightly 'me' to me. Everyone says they're the best but i think they've let themselves go lsightly, although Enemy of God is indeed incredible.

haha well i haven't heard enough from Sodom to really have a valid opinion on them (I only own M16 thus far), but Kreator seem sluightly 'me' to me. Everyone says they're the best but i think they've let themselves go lsightly, although Enemy of God is indeed incredible.

Try "Obsessed by Cruelty", "Persection Mania" and "Agent Orange" for Sodom. Some fucking evil shit on those albums.

Sodoms In the sign of evil also thrashes, they are an underated thrash band that deserves more tours and credit. Destructions Thrash anthems was good, I might pick up the latest if its worthy, but Im really looking forward to the new Kreator.