Diablo 2

The Grayfox

Gravesinger
Feb 27, 2004
Bay Area, CA
Anyone still play?

It's pretty great. I've been playing for like 6 years -- some say I have no life. But I do... it's Diablo 2.:danceboy:

I'm waiting for Diablo III to come out. It's supposedly in the making, and it's one of those games that will dominate about a year's worth of gaming. At the moment, it's Halo 3.

I dunno - Halo has never been my thing. When it comes to shooters, I prefer to play them on PC.

I might pick up the Orange Box for 360 or PS3 though.

Yea, I used to be a big fan of TF... TF2 looks amazing. Portal needs to be on 360 though... But I'd rather have TF2 on PC... So I'm torn.

dancyboyNL.gif

I used to have a Level 98 Bowazon with full Tal's set, a couple SOJ's, Highlord's ammy, and I did Baal runs all the time.

.... then I stopped playing for too long and lost her... *cries like a little bitch*.

Oh, the same account also had a Hardcore level 75 Throwing Barbarian.

This was all during patch 1.07 - 1.08. It's been a while. But I wanna play it again now. What server you play on? I'm always on US West

I played a bit o' Titan Quest a while ago, definitely similar enough to Diablo to be enjoyed in the same way. Need to give that one another go sometime when I'm up for some mindless clicking.

I'm looking forward to Fallout 3, but since I likely don't have a PC that can handle it, I'll just go back to ol' 1 and 2 when the time comes.

I'm hoping my machine will be able to stomach it, and I'm also hoping Bethesda will make a worthy successor. I'm not going to be as stupid as all those Morrowind fanboys were when Oblivion came out, so I'll be able to judge it with more or less objective eyes. I hope.

you didn't like oblivion?

and i occasionally download diablo 2, i did a few months ago, i can still play it for hours but i think im starting wo wear thin of it.

Titan Quest is a good alt for it if it would work on my new vista.

you didn't like oblivion?
No, you misunderstand. Because I didn't assume it'd be the best game ever, like so many Morrowind fanboys assumed (even though MW is far inferior to Daggerfall), I got to look at it objectively, and while those fanboys are weeping quietly into their hands because Oblivion isn't what they demanded it to be, I can enjoy a game which is very well made, while they can only lament how inferior it is to their beloved Morrowind (which, to me, is still the worst game in the Elder Scrolls RPG series).

Hm. Apologies for the convoluted and chaotic sentence structure :)

So what you're saying is... you like it better than some game which you like less?

edit: there's more here to follow that sentence, but I'm confused about what I had to say.