Diabolical Masquerade?

As far as I know, nothing has been said yet. I think Anders has probably just been a bit busy with the Katatonia gigs and with Bloodbath. Hopefully we'll hear something of it.

PS
"Death's Design" is a great album. Strange format with the tracks, but great.

carmine said:
"Death's Design" and "Nightwork" sound cool! Nightwork is my favorite DM album ... :)

It's taken awhile for "Nightwork" to grow on me for some reason. It sounded good and everything, but nothing really stood out immediately other than maybe "All Onboard The Perdition Hearze!" and I still think that's probably the best song on the album. I've been listening to it over and over, though, because I've listened the crap out of the others. I think it's pretty damn good, though. "The Phantom Lodge" is probably still just ahead of it on my list at the moment, though.

Diabolical Masquerade rules forever, guys!!!!!
I really love it!!!!
And the last album Death's Design is totally stands above practically almost all metal music arts ever created.
Nowhere else you will find such a variety of beautiful metal pieces mixed up together with a plenty of the rest different sounds; and so fast changing tempos in a fucking beautiful way.

And distortion guitar sounds luxuriously, nobly... I have no enough words to describe this...Also acoustic guitar sound is so crystal-clear, different athmosphere keyboard layers supplement each other, harmoniously combined with soft bass and great symbals....and so on.... But at the same time it is really deadly hard studio work undoubtedly... So it really takes "some" time to create such kind of masterpieces
:headbang: :hotjump: :headbang:

Alteredmindeath said:
I need to get the first two albums, but I can't find them anywhere.

The Phantom Lodge &
Ravendusk in my heart

I think that you can find it via Adipocere Records! or in the better webstore ... :)

I dont know, I gave it a shot, and didnt really like it, and is this guy obsessed with himself?? He has some songs with his own name in them and stuff, thats kind of weird, like Blakkheim's Castle or whatever.....

Leper_/-\ffinity said:
I dont know, I gave it a shot, and didnt really like it, and is this guy obsessed with himself?? He has some songs with his own name in them and stuff, thats kind of weird, like Blakkheim's Castle or whatever.....
HAH !

its only on that one album,and its done in such a comical sense its hard to believe he did it with much seriousness or arrogance,the guy is an amazing musician though,too bad the cd's didnt catch your interest,bye now.

I think it's pretty obvious that a lot of it is done tounge-in-cheek, but that's part of what makes it great, because it is so good, but you can also laugh a little at certain things like the titles (or the way he writes the titles). Looking forward to the next album, though.

Leper_/-\ffinity said:

You have to take into consideration this comes from the man who begins one of his heavier tracks with a ogre-sounding "Out of my way, foolish human!"

hmm... would someone please explain to me? I feel kind of stupid. I downloaded "Rider on the bonez", and I can clearly hear singing (growling), but as I searched the internet for the lyrics I couldn't find anything for this song. From Nightwork I only found lyrics for "The Eerie Obzidian Circuz". I don't get it :S this band is so odd. someone please explain their concept thouroughly for me?